Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pm monthly cycling, important?

so, admittedly i'm more of a lurker who absorbs the info, as opposed to a prolific poster....apologies.

My question is, is it important / beneficial / worth it, to cycle pm intake, ie 3 weeks on, 1 week off, to allegedly mimic cis womens 'cycles'?, and, should you include cycling the reishi and creams too?

my current routine etc is 750mg pm pill am, calcium, pill, red reshi pill, noogling when i can.
plus 'sporadic' use of bio labs estriol 5.0 cream, or bio labs estrogen bi-est 2.5., or pm cream

i occasionally use progesterone cream, by now solutions, not sure if this 'does much' though?

does this sound ok in the grand scheme of NBE?

anyway, all comments, tellings off etc are welcome !

I guess there won't be any hard medical research done on cycling PM/etc so can only go off my own experience.
I was on a similar PM regime as you and I found that after a weeks break off everything, when I restarted it felt that there was a bit of a kickstart.
The week off also helped with getting rid of the occasional lazy erections and I generally felt more energetic after the week off.

(09-07-2022, 09:16 PM)wee2er Wrote:  I guess there won't be any hard medical research done on cycling PM/etc so can only go off my own experience.
I was on a similar PM regime as you and I found that after a weeks break off everything, when I restarted it felt that there was a bit of a kickstart.
The week off also helped with getting rid of the occasional lazy erections and I generally felt more energetic after the week off.
hi wee2er
okies, many thanks for the reply, i shall try that and see how it goes
xx lottie

Think about it, women go through cyclic changes every month, it's quite necessary to balance out their hormones, granted they have ovaries and we don't. We do however have many of the same similar circumstances of estrogen receptors builds up of toxins and deregulation, why shouldn't we address these too?

Receptors get desensitized for various reasons (environmental toxins, drug/supplement saturation, free radicals, inflammation, cancer, etc) which stall's growth. The reason to cycle is to reset the receptors, by cycling it helps to provide betters results (synthesis) of hormones, proteins, fatty acid synthesis (FAS) etc.  Progesterone (Progesterone cream) resets estrogen receptors (ER)

Research for yourself about environmental toxins. Things are more complex though, certain drug interactions (and other things, scientifically proven) can cause interruptions in breast signaling pathways, I'll spare you listng the pathways here (there in the x-thread if you're interested) that do exist, here's one example.
  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6344829/
(25-06-2014, 04:04 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Cycling is important when taking supplements, failure to do so will result with tolerance, and the supplements will stop working.

Once your body makes the adjustments to get back to homeostasis is the time to cycle, (ie. in a 7 day plan, try 5 days on and 2 days off).

Tolerance occurs when the person no longer responds to the drug in the way that person initially responded. Stated another way, it takes a higher dose of the drug to achieve the same level of response achieved initially.

(10-07-2022, 08:06 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Think about it, women go through cyclic changes every month, it's quite necessary to balance out their hormones, granted they have ovaries and we don't. We do however have many of the same similar circumstances of estrogen receptors builds up of toxins and deregulation, why shouldn't we address these too?

Receptors get desensitized for various reasons (environmental toxins, drug/supplement saturation, free radicals, inflammation, cancer, etc) which stall's growth. The reason to cycle is to reset the receptors, by cycling it helps to provide betters results (synthesis) of hormones, proteins, fatty acid synthesis (FAS) etc.  Progesterone (Progesterone cream) resets estrogen receptors (ER)

Research for yourself about environmental toxins. Things are more complex though, certain drug interactions (and other things, scientifically proven) can cause interruptions in breast signaling pathways, I'll spare you listng the pathways here (there in the x-thread if you're interested) that do exist, here's one example.
  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6344829/
(25-06-2014, 04:04 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Cycling is important when taking supplements, failure to do so will result with tolerance, and the supplements will stop working.

Once your body makes the adjustments to get back to homeostasis is the time to cycle, (ie. in a 7 day plan, try 5 days on and 2 days off).

Tolerance occurs when the person no longer responds to the drug in the way that person initially responded. Stated another way, it takes a higher dose of the drug to achieve the same level of response achieved initially.
phew!

i currently do cycle of 3 weeks on, 1 week off

so, would you recommend a cycle of 5 days on, 2 days off instead of the monthly cycle?
and would you cycle the reishi and creams similarly?

again, many thanks x

I've done both the 3 weeks on/1 week off and 5 days on/2 days off, I prefer the 5/2 plan, it's up to you. The creams I'll run 3 days a week, no more than that. Progesterone Cream matures breast growth, helps to add side branching while PM and Bio-labs help to elongate breasts (which is known partly as T.E.B terminal end bubs) and nipple growth.

i think i shall try the 5 on 2 off for a while and see what happens, if its any better or suits more, and will do the cream every other day. im more interested at the moment in forward projection, i think?, and the noogle seems to be adding volume anyway.

should i cycle the reishi pills same as the pm pills?

lottie x

Yes, cycle the reishi the same way. Don't forget to add daily nipple stimulation (for prolactin release) and daily breast massage to loosen up glandular tissue, we don't a lumpy mess.  Big Grin 

Regards, L

(11-07-2022, 06:42 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Yes, cycle the reishi the same way. Don't forget to add daily nipple stimulation (for prolactin release) and daily breast massage to loosen up glandular tissue, we don't a lumpy mess.  Big Grin 

Regards, L
right!

i shall try this for a while and see if we get an improvement, and once again, thankyou x  Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon