Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wife's recent reactions

Are you on a regimen? Are you growing? Keep going. 
If she sees growth, no doubt, she will bring it up again. Then, go for it.
Let her choose the color, style, etc. She knows her limits and what she would find most attractive.

What are you taking? What is nbe? I’m on bovine at the moment but not seeing anything at all only on week 3 but don’t know if they work or not

Being winter and wearing more clothes the breast topic hasn't really come up again.  But a couple times she has pinched my nipples or flicked them through my tshirt.  Last night I didn't have a shirt on. While we were talking she leaned over and licked my nipple. It isn't got a little harder. She sucked on them for a bit and says wow that made them really hard.  I told her it felt really good. She continued to pinch them and licked them again until they were almost uncomfortably hard.  I think we might be on the right track going into summer.  

I am not on any regimen.  Once my buds got big enough to know I had some small breasts I completely stopped.  I think I am at a great size for a male staying male.  Noticeable if someone is paying attention, but still okay going topless. I will say I get a rush being topless. Especially around people I know.  Like my secret is out.  My breasts are full display.  Last week I was running back to the hot tub when I realized my breasts were bouncing up and down and everyone was looking my way.   I am pretty slender guy these days so bouncing breasts was hard not to notice. My first reaction was embarrassment, then I just let them bounce and enjoyed the rush.

(07-05-2023, 01:43 PM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  So nothing has been said about sports bras or anything since my last post, until yesterday. I was in the garage working without a shirt. A friend pulls in the driveway. I start looking around for my shirt. My wife says trying to cover up your boobies? I just said yes as I pulled my shirt on. Which made me start thinking they must be noticeable.

They certainly are noticeable. You are lucky to have a wife who has discovered the pleasure of sucking them. My wife sucks mine on the now vanishingly rare occasions when we make love (sad!), but she nevers gives them enough time. She vastly prefers sucking my penis, but while she does it she works my nipples with her fingers, which produces mind-blowing orgasms.  

Between marriages I had a girlfriend who had had dozens of partners, but never a man who had erogenous nipples. She went wild over mine, and was constantly copping a feel. The most memorable time was when, on a long intercity bus ride, she discreetly slipped her fingers under my thick sweater and began rubbing my nipples. Looking at my jeans, she noticed that within a minute or so I was rock hard. She kept rubbing and within minutes I had a powerful nipple orgasm. She was in awe.

(12-05-2023, 01:31 AM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Are you on a regimen? Are you growing? Keep going. 
If she sees growth, no doubt, she will bring it up again. Then, go for it.
Let her choose the color, style, etc. She knows her limits and what she would find most attractive.

I know my wife isn't going to want me in a bra.  I bought some men's razor back tank tops.  I liked how the razorback held everything in place. The first day I wore it she said I was wearing a girls shirt.  I showed her the amazon ad showing the men at the gym wearing it.  And that I really just bought to wear under my shirts to help my nipples from itching. 

But she points out my large nipples often. So If I complain enough during the summer maybe she will find a sports bra she likes.  To be honest wearing a bra freaks me out.  

I think if I could keep her interested in nipple play it would be a big win.  That will start changing how she sees my chest.  Who knows where that will go.  

our sex life has kind of sucked for a while.  My fault.  But the last few weeks we have had some good times.  That has made her more 'touchy feeling' than she has been in a while.  Which led her to the pinching and sucking my nipples. I need to keep giving her a lot of attention so she will keep giving me the attention.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon