Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wife's recent reactions

I thought I would share some recent reactions from my wife.  I have never mentioned trying to grow breasts to her.  A few different occasions She would see me without a shirt and say, 'hey boobies'.  Each time I was caught off guard and didn't know what to say.  I would just put a shirt on and say something like I have to get back in the gym.  Several times lately she toldl me I need to put a different shirt on because my nipples are showing.  I say I know I can't help it and blame it on having my nipples pierced for many years.   Other times she will just walk by and flick my nipples or pinch them.  Twice now she has done something that totally shocked me, she sucked on my nipples.  The first time I pulled away and stopped her.  The next time she did it she noticed I was getting an erection.  She said oh, you like that, huh.  I told her 'I don't know what to think, but it felt good and was turning me on.   She kept going and had great sex.  I think she enjoyed sucking on my nipples!  

I attached a couple pictures I took just now. One front view and one under boob view. I think my breasts are looking quite feminine even after being off NBE. I think it is safe to say I have boobies!         

(05-07-2022, 11:24 PM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  I thought I would share some recent reactions from my wife.  I have never mentioned trying to grow breasts to her.  A few different occasions She would see me without a shirt and say, 'hey boobies'.  Each time I was caught off guard and didn't know what to say.  I would just put a shirt on and say something like I have to get back in the gym.  Several times lately she toldl me I need to put a different shirt on because my nipples are showing.  I say I know I can't help it and blame it on having my nipples pierced for many years.   Other times she will just walk by and flick my nipples or pinch them.  Twice now she has done something that totally shocked me, she sucked on my nipples.  The first time I pulled away and stopped her.  The next time she did it she noticed I was getting an erection.  She said oh, you like that, huh.  I told her 'I don't know what to think, but it felt good and was turning me on.   She kept going and had great sex.  I think she enjoyed sucking on my nipples!  

I attached a couple pictures I took just now. One front view and one under boob view. I think my breasts are looking quite feminine even after being off NBE. I think it is safe to say I have boobies!
Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> Big Grin, very nice reaction.

(05-07-2022, 11:24 PM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  I thought I would share some recent reactions from my wife.  I have never mentioned trying to grow breasts to her.  A few different occasions She would see me without a shirt and say, 'hey boobies'.  Each time I was caught off guard and didn't know what to say.  I would just put a shirt on and say something like I have to get back in the gym.  Several times lately she toldl me I need to put a different shirt on because my nipples are showing.  I say I know I can't help it and blame it on having my nipples pierced for many years.   Other times she will just walk by and flick my nipples or pinch them.  Twice now she has done something that totally shocked me, she sucked on my nipples.  The first time I pulled away and stopped her.  The next time she did it she noticed I was getting an erection.  She said oh, you like that, huh.  I told her 'I don't know what to think, but it felt good and was turning me on.   She kept going and had great sex.  I think she enjoyed sucking on my nipples!  

That's some great reaction indeed. I had a similar eperience.
During a fairly long stretch on PM, my erections were harder to achieve and not... harder... in a good way. PM does that to me (like to many others) after a while. My wife, who also doesn't know about NBE but knew that I was taking some pills to slow hair loss and that could have gynecomastia as a side effect, one day sucked on my nilpples while trying to have sex. My nilpples have always been more sensitive than my ... downstairs, NBE has added to that, and having someone licking them provides an extra psychological kick and some sort of confirmation of the fact that I now have some legit boobs. That day, sucking on them gave me an instant erection and my wife had some well deserved fun in bed. Since then, sucking and licking them has become part of our sex routine: when she wants me to orgasm she will start sucking on them. It still works very well, and it still provides a big physical and mental turn on. She says she likes it so... who am I to stop her?

It is really nice to have an accepting / playful partner.  My wife knows that I have very sensitive breasts and nipples and plays and sucks on them them alot during sex, which I love.  Lately she will come up behind me and grab my chest and roll my nipples between her fingers, which she knows is a huge turn-on for me.   She is aware that I am trying to make my breasts and nipples bigger,  but as long as I can keep good sexual function, she is happy.

Other than an occasional flick of the nipple my wife hasn't really seemed to notice my chest in a while. Until tonight. 

We started walking in the evenings with a neighbor couple.  Tonight when we got home my nipples were itching like crazy.  I thought because it was really cold outside and then I was inside with the heater. She said probably my shirt and jacket rubbing on them while we were walking.  A little while later she saw me scratching my chest.  She said I should put some lotion on my them.  As she was walking away she said I will have to get you a sports bra.  I froze up. I didn't know what to say.  I just said What, I don't know about that.  and that was it. 

I am sure she isn't serious about getting me a sports bra, but it made me think.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi,
I think that comment is an excellent opportunity to continue the discussion: "Yes, honey, that might help for the itch! Can you propose what kind of sports bra, because I'm not so familiar with that kind of stuff" - or " I have been thinking your proposal and maybe it will reduce the irritation. Can you propose what kind of sports bra would be good for me?" or any other similar positive response.
I wish you get your bra with her blessings! Kiss

Teddy

[moderator notice - content removed due to unnecessary quoting]

(17-02-2023, 05:53 AM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  Other than an occasional flick of the nipple my wife hasn't really seemed to notice my chest in a while. Until tonight. 

We started walking in the evenings with a neighbor couple.  Tonight when we got home my nipples were itching like crazy.  I thought because it was really cold outside and then I was inside with the heater. She said probably my shirt and jacket rubbing on them while we were walking.  A little while later she saw me scratching my chest.  She said I should put some lotion on my them.  As she was walking away she said I will have to get you a sports bra.  I froze up. I didn't know what to say.  I just said What, I don't know about that.  and that was it. 

I am sure she isn't serious about getting me a sports bra, but it made me think.

Ill be honest it appears she is more into them than what you think and you are holding back based on your own doubts.  She offered to get you a bra.  You didn't like that idea?  lol

I know right, I was so caught off guard I didn't know what to say.  After our walk tonight I complained again about my nipples being itchy.  She said you are going to have to put something tight over them when you are walking or exercising.  She told me about her issues with nipple chafing and concealing them. She said I might could try a compression shirt. I said I did and it was to uncomfortable. She said I could wrap a bandage around them while we walk. I said no to that.  Then she said that is why she was thinking a sports bra. I said well I don't think I can order that. Maybe she could find something for me.  

We went inside and sat down and she said maybe one of her tank tops would be tight enough.  She had me try one and said it was too lose.  She suggested I try wearing my wife beater a couple times before she orders me a sports bra.  I have a feeling the wife beater is not going to help Smile

It was the longest conversation we have had about my chest.  Tonight she didn't say anything about my breasts or size or even that I have them. She said I need to wear something because having my nipples pierced for so many years made my nipples bigger causing them to rub on my shirts.  I told her being in my 40's a few years and not being able to exercise due to shoulder surgery i quite a set of moobs now.  

we will see where it goes from here.  But the silence has at least been broke.

So nothing has been said about sports bras or anything since my last post, until yesterday. I was in the garage working without a shirt. A friend pulls in the driveway. I start looking around for my shirt. My wife says trying to cover up your boobies? I just said yes as I pulled my shirt on. Which made me start thinking they must be noticeable.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon