Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting into my 4th month on BO barely anything happening

I'm sadly about to throw in the towel with Swansons BO.

Started in April with 1 capsule 3 times a day and worked up to 2 capsules 4 times a day. My nipples got a little tender and the slightest little bit of increase to my breast if any. Slightly softer smoother skin, body hair grows back fast, just the same as before BO.

I just received 2 more bottles of Swansons BO and will continue until they are gone but I'm not going to expect much if anything.

Has anyone any input as to success with Swansons BO??? I'm very disappointed with it.

Have you done anything about your body temperature? BO is said to require slightly higher than usual body temp or it wont do much anything. Some people take kelp on the side to address this issue. Expensive branded stuff like bountiful breast has kelp already in it.

I've been on Raw Female which has BO + uterine + some vitamins and zinc in in and also kelp on the side, gotten a really decent growth spurt since, but it could be other stuffs causing it too so I can't really tell which exactly is doing what, but things have changed during last three months. It appeared that everything went up a gear once I added kelp to the mix. Maybe you could try that? Kelp is good for thyroid health anyway.

(28-06-2022, 04:52 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Have you done anything about your body temperature? BO is said to require slightly higher than usual body temp or it wont do much anything. Some people take kelp on the side to address this issue. Expensive branded stuff like bountiful breast has kelp already in it.

I've been on Raw Female which has BO + uterine + some vitamins and zinc in in and also kelp on the side, gotten a really decent growth spurt since, but it could be other stuffs causing it too so I can't really tell which exactly is doing what, but things have changed during last three months. It appeared that everything went up a gear once I added kelp to the mix. Maybe you could try that? Kelp is good for thyroid health anyway.

Thanks honey, if all else fails I will try that. My other parts shrunk quite a bit but only a very slight increase in boobs. Maybe I'm just impatient, I don't know. My thing shrunk down to 3.5" erect (if you want to call it erect) and the boys are almost nonexistent and seem to stay inside; they don't hang around anymore lol

I would post a pic but I don't know if that's allowed here.

With Swanson's Bo, looking back without looking at my previous posted articles threads I remember that it takes or it took me roughly a year or more to occasionally feel or see changes decided to go with pm and found that it works much more effectively but then had to stop it because of the pains I started feeling but I did get to a good stopping points where I have breasts now and only wish they could be bigger so I will be looking at HRT I know I'm getting off topic now, just the patience game especially with the bo if a person was able to turn off the switch to their testosterone I feel it via would work a lot better

With a temperature of 99.2 F and being on Bountiful breast for several months I think It's a scam.

No growth at all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon