Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need help/advice with a plan?

Hello everyone, so I am trying to create a plan for further breast development. I have been on HRT since 2014 and had an orchiectemy (surgical removal of testicles) in 2019 so I don't have to worry about a increased testosterone anymore too much. My main goal here is further breast growth, but I also want to lactate. I don't know if I can do both at once or just focus on one first and then the other? I know lactation will help the growth tho too. Here are my current meds/pills I'm taking. But I dunno if there are any sort of drug interactions that may be dangerous so I am very welcoming other advice and suggestions here?

Estradiol: 8mg a day
Progesterone: 200mg a day
Domperidone 20mg a day
Fenugreek: 1400mg a day
Milk Thistle: 175mg a day

Pills I want to start taking but am unsure what dosage to use:
Pueria Mirifica
Freeze Dried Ovary Glandular (bovine) (I heard this helps alot)

Well, not a doctor, but 8 mg estradiol per day?
You'll make your blood WAY too thick.

Estradiol increases clotting, meaning, you can get blood clots in your veins - aka DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS. And the Legs aren't the only place that can happen, it can be brain and lungs, too.
IIRC, the normal dose is half that, per day, usually divided - but I'm not looking it up.
IF you want to do something like that, you MIGHT be able to get away with it by cycling, and increase estrogen for a week, then  keep it high a week, then drop it off, then almost zero for a week - simulating a woman's cycle ( and using progresterone in the Zero E week.)
But I'd suggest LOTS more research, AND lots of doctor supervision.

Also, if you're already on E, then PM and Bo are supposedly pointless. They'll compete for the estrogen receptors, you might as well get the top-quality E from the pharma , and skip the natural herbs to reduce costs.

-Dianna

(26-06-2022, 03:39 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Well, not a doctor, but 8 mg estradiol per day?

Estradiol increases clotting, meaning, you can get blood clots in your veins - aka DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS. And the Legs aren't the only place that can happen, it can be brain and lungs, too.
IIRC, the normal dose is half that, per day, usually divided - but I'm not looking it up.
IF you want to do something like that, you MIGHT be able to get away with it by cycling, and increase estrogen for a week, then  keep it high a week, then drop it off, then almost zero for a week - simulating a woman's cycle ( and using progresterone in the Zero E week.)

Also, if you're already on E, then PM and Bo are supposedly pointless. They'll compete for the estrogen receptors, you might as well get the top-quality E from the pharma , and skip the natural herbs to reduce costs.

-Dianna
But my endo is the one who had me on 8mg of Estradiol a day? He does check my blood work? I think my last reading was Estradiol - 112 pg/mL and that was a month or two ago? I didn't just randomly pick that ive been going to my endo for years and we very slowly went from 2, to 4, to 6 and finally to 8?

(26-06-2022, 04:45 AM)Moobdood Wrote:  
(26-06-2022, 03:39 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Well, not a doctor, but 8 mg estradiol per day?

-Dianna
But my endo is the one who had me on 8mg of Estradiol a day? He does check my blood work? I think my last reading was Estradiol - 112 pg/mL and that was a month or two ago? I didn't just randomly pick that ive been going to my endo for years and we very slowly went from 2, to 4, to 6 and finally to 8?
Doctors can make mistakes.  You could raise the issue with the doctor or talk to your general practitioner doctor.  I had both DVT and PE and its not fun.  You could take an 81 mg aspirin per day until you get feedback from doctors.

(25-06-2022, 08:14 AM)Moobdood Wrote:  Estradiol: 8mg a day

Pueria Mirifica
Could you share with me your last hormone levels?

As for PM, I take 500mg before bed. I take 4mg sublingual E2 and 2mg oral at different times during the day.

My E2 doesn't seem to suffer from taking PM as people warned me about because I hit almost double the maximum female range in my last sample at 6mg sublingual. PM seems to help increase E2 at low dose.

Once my levels are in control, I plan to increase PM to 2x500mg and see what happens. Shy

(26-06-2022, 05:25 PM)Manue Wrote:  
(25-06-2022, 08:14 AM)Moobdood Wrote:  Estradiol: 8mg a day

Pueria Mirifica
Could you share with me your last hormone levels?

As for PM, I take 500mg before bed. I take 4mg sublingual E2 and 2mg oral at different times during the day.

My E2 doesn't seem to suffer from taking PM as people warned me about because I hit almost double the maximum female range in my last sample at 6mg sublingual. PM seems to help increase E2 at low dose.

Once my levels are in control, I plan to increase PM to 2x500mg and see what happens. Shy

My Estradiol level was 112pg/ml
my Testosterone level was 13ng/dl

and interesting because i have been told PM and BO would fight for E receptors in the body? But i know cis females have been taking PM for hundreds of years to increase breast growth?

And yes i sent a message to my endocrinologist to double check, just waiting on his reply but i have been on 8mg of E for at least like 3-4 years by this point?

(26-06-2022, 05:03 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

(26-06-2022, 04:45 AM)Moobdood Wrote:  

-Dianna
Doctors can make mistakes.  You could raise the issue with the doctor or talk to your general practitioner doctor.  I had both DVT and PE and its not fun.  You could take an 81 mg aspirin per day until you get feedback from doctors.

What is “PE?” And what is the symptoms of DVT?

PE is pulmonary embolism. That's a blood clot that travels to the lungs and blocks blood flow.

DVT symptoms usually are pain, swelling and redness in the affected limb.

(27-06-2022, 12:58 AM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  

PE is pulmonary embolism. That's a blood clot that travels to the lungs and blocks blood flow.

DVT symptoms usually are pain, swelling and redness in the affected limb.

PE could give you a stroke or kill you before you have symptoms. My ER doctor was amazed that i was still alive when she saw my CT scan. I had 9 clots in my lungs, with no symptoms. What brought me to the ER was my DVT symptoms.

Oh wow, that is scary..so should I drop down to 6mg? Is that a safer amount?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon