Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction and program advice

So far,

more pronounced hip curves           (40")
smaller waist                                 (32-33")
some extra padding in the chest      (37" bust, 34" under bust)
and increased sensitivity in the nipples.

I would like to drop another 10-12 lbs to get down to 168-170 which will probably cause me to loose some of the extra padding, but I would be in the standard range for a female which would be good.

Helllllloooo BN!!!

Well, it seems to be that time of year when I become a more active participant in this forum and less of a passive observer.

Part of the reason for that may be that with the end of the holiday season and all it's seductive and evil gastronomical delights (transl, waaayyy to much food and not enough exercise), I am anxious to reset the biological clock and get back on track.

Another part could be that with the shorter days and longer nights, (and usually increased cold although global warming seems to be taking care of that at least around here) I am looking for contact and connection with people beyond my immediate circle of family and work colleagues.

Either way, I am taking the opportunity to reevaluate my program in preparation for replenishing my stock of herbs.

I stopped taking anything when I ran out of tinctures before the New Year so it will be at least three weeks before I restart.  This feels like a good length of time to allow the body to recover and reset without loosing all of the gains (emotional and physical) that I have made.

The final reason for for resetting now ties back to the whole too much food (read: sugary goodness) in that my diet since the start of November.  As a result, my latest round of test results were not what I had expected/hoped:

Dec 23           Mar 23

Cortisol:                        .791 ug/dL     1.28 ug/dL

Estradiol:                      >2500 pg/mL >3000 pg/mL

Prolactin:                      28.6 ng/mL     26.8 ng/mL

Testosterone:               434 ng/dL       126 ng/dL

SHBG:                          38.7 nmol/L     127 nmol/L

Free Androgen Index:  38.91               3.44

Free Testosterone:       8.1 ng/dL         .9 ng/dL

My program before stopping was as follows:

1 time per day (nighttime before bed as needed)

Magnesium                   (500 mg -1 capsule)

Melatonin                      (7 mg -approx. -1/2 pill)

2 times daily (morning and before bed -5 days/wk)

Estrogen Oil                     (1 mL)            Applied in a rotating pattern to chest, out thighs/booty, inner thighs/groin.

3 times daily                  (7am, 1pm, 9pm -7 days/wk) 1hr prior or 2hrs after eating.

Reishi Mushroom              (1,000mg)           

L-Lysine                            (620 mg)

D3 + K2 + MSM Vegan     (10000iu D3+ 400 mcg Vitamin K2 Mk7+ 455mg MSM - 455mg)

Liquorice Root Extract      (1mL)

White Peony Extract         (1mL)

In addition to this routine, I also drink 1-2 cups of Spearmint Matcha daily.  I make this by cold brewing Spearmint tea 2 bags per cu of water and mixing 4oz of this tea with a teaspoon of Matcha, heated for 1 min in a microwave and the top of the cup with spring water.

Finally, I have a glass of water with cider vinegar (1/4 cup approx) and chili pepper extract (1 mL) before bed.

My goal remains generalized softening and feminization of appearance.

My questions for the group are
Is it better to follow manufacturer's dosing instructions which do not seem geared towards physical change and reduce all supplements down to 1 or 2 daily or is greater frequency crucial to overcoming what the body produces naturally?

Would adding another agonist such as PM help or is bio-identical E oil enough?  If so is the 2mL per day sufficient?

Does it make sense to attack T from different angles using a combination of RR, GTE, Liquorice, and White Peony or is this causing the body to over react and fight back?

Are any of my assumptions faulty or is there a component missing that would make a big impact.
To that end, I should probably mention that my blood work typically shows high calcium, so I try to avoid taking any extra.

All feedback and constructive opinions welcome.

Thanks, -Kit.

[url=https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07751NXHK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1][/url]

I don’t have the knowledge you seek but I do wish you the best of luck.

Seems like you have a solid plan for the most part. I don't have much experience of my own, other than just reading the main articles and research that lotus has done, as well as some of the main people who have been here for a while. 

It's an experiment that we each do and see what happens.  I am eager to see what some of the more experienced people have to say on your regimen thus far. 

I know one thing I've read a lot and that is don't let anyone nay say your plan, I think I've read lotus say that prob more times than I can count on my hands. 

Granted can there be tweaks and adjustments sure. But again this is your experiment based off what your goals are and what you think is best. So stick to the plan and make adjustments as needed, and I'd say don't expect to see any changes till the 3-6 month mark (seems to be the typical time frame for noticable physical changes such as skin hair maybe breast forming.) 

Again glad to see you starting something and following a path to be yourself. Good luck and can't wait to see the results of your program. As well as the suggestions of more experienced nbe users.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon