Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

World swimming body effectively bans transgender women from women's events

Fina swimming body effectively bans transgender women from women's events

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/19/110617302...nder-women

https://www.bbc.com/sport/swimming/61853450

However, the policy does not apply to national federations or the US college championships, the NCAAs, at which Thomas recently won in the 500-yard freestyle. Instead, each national federation - including British Swimming - will need to decide if it is to implement the Fina policy.

I'm perfectly fine with that being the case, we are all looking in at this female world wanting to femulate  a life like theirs but we will never be able to fully live their life as we cannot be pregnant etc we can enjoy the best aspects of being feminine and be happy with that, that's my opinion of course

I feel for those that are in this predicament. I know that sports and other healthy outlets are extremely important on a lot of levels. And to block the top end competitions over bigoted bull crap masquerading as mis-interpreted science seems wrong. They are effectively saying that everyone else can reach for the stars and be rewarded by putting in the work to reach that level, but only if you fit the arbitrary mold. Men and women have always been different, similar, and in-between as far as genetic science. With the chromosome soup that is in everyone, gender is a spectrum. To me it sounds like those that don't put in the work, or the humanity fo understanding people are different, are crying because they would have more opponents to get past on their way to the top tier competitions.

I agree

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon