Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Band Change

My breast measurements (nipple to nipple dimension, total breast measurement around chest) have not changed over the last year using low dose herbs.  However, recently I noticed that my band has been reduced by about an inch (2.5 cm).  There is some slight change to my overall stomach contours also.  Mainly a dip around the rib cage.  Has anyone experienced this or is this a normal response.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

(19-06-2022, 04:38 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

My breast measurements (nipple to nipple dimension, total breast measurement around chest) have not changed over the last year using low dose herbs.  However, recently I noticed that my band has been reduced by about an inch (2.5 cm).  There is some slight change to my overall stomach contours also.  Mainly a dip around the rib cage.  Has anyone experienced this or is this a normal response.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

sounds like fat redistribution to female fat storage areas.

(19-06-2022, 04:38 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

My theory is that if you experience band 'shrinking', it's due to muscle loss in your lats 

The only way to know for sure would be to know your before and after strength of said muscle.

Thank you for the replies.  I have not been doing my weight training recently.  Your suggestion of lat muscles shrinking from disuse makes sense.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon