Local confused Idiot tries to get booba

Ello!

I, like most here, want some booba.

I think I overdid my plan a little bit

[Fennel seed

Licorice root

Reishi Mushroom (White peony Better???)

Green tea

Ovarian glandular (Not in use until i'm out of PM)

Passion flower

Pueraria  Mirfifica

Dandelion root

Daily]

Honestly I'm quite scared that one of the things on my plan conflict with one-another or if there's any side-effects i'm unaware of. I just want to make sure i'm on the right path.

I do intend to keep as skinny as possible throughout my journey.

Any and all advice appreciated, I will post updates to this post as I move on.

With love,

Sofie

In my opinion the Ovarian glandular is only good to try if you have had your testicles removed, I did around 2 years on Bo and I think that's what you're referring to bovine ovarian glandular, it never really gave me as much time wise satisfaction that p.m. did, for me I'm glad I did the bo before the p.m. as it may have gave me a foundation that I couldn't see but in hindsight going straight to pm and sticking with it for me I wish I had done it that way I can only suggest it's this way to others, PM gave me bro that has not gone away and I can tell or feel I should say tangles well after having stopped using the PM I may go back to p.m. again right now I would just as soon step up to HRT but time will tell, be sure to be lenient with caffeine intake drink lots of water, and be very patient

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon