Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hospital Grade Breast Pump

I have finally succumbed to temptation!

I am awaiting delivery of an extremely expensive hospital grade dual electric breast pump. 

I am trying to coax myself into milk, but my present pump (an Ardo Calypso) doesn't seem to have the raw suction or the rhythm sucking patterns to really extend me.

I pump several times per day - I am being pumped now -  but the suction doesn't have power to really suck me into the breast pump flange.

Looking forward to aching breasts!

(07-06-2022, 07:00 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  I am awaiting delivery of an extremely expensive hospital grade dual electric breast pump. 

I am trying to coax myself into milk, but my present pump (an Ardo Calypso) doesn't seem to have the raw suction or the rhythm sucking patterns to really extend me.

I pump several times per day - I am being pumped now -  but the suction doesn't have power to really suck me into the breast pump flange.
this would have been good to know earlier, i may or may not have bought the ardo calypso partially from your glowing praise, back in late 2020. then again its one of the cheaper "hospital grade" pumps.

best of luck!

-Aria

The Calypso breast pump has done well for me and I would still recommend it for a cost effective product.

It has extended my nipples and my breast volume so much that I need to wear a bra permanently now (36 D cup).

But I fear the pump is weakening, as I am not getting the depth of nipple latch that I used to enjoy.

Don't forget that I have spent a lot of money on the new hospital grade breast pump, and I may not get the quality of breast stimulation which I am expecting!

I might consider upping the flange size by a mm or two, and perhaps lanisosh or another brand or type of lube. I was able to find universal flanges for another brand pump, it just takes a bit of hunting on amazon.

Hey Val,

Maybe it is time to go straight to the cow milking machine?  Moooo!

Re: Maybe it is time to go straight to the cow milking machine?  Moooo!

Now I'm hearing the sound of one of those running in my head. Wink

(09-06-2022, 05:16 AM)karren hutton Wrote:  

Hey Val,

Maybe it is time to go straight to the cow milking machine?  Moooo!

I'm not quite ready for the cow milker yet, but I am hoping to be firmly milked by the hospital grade breast pump.

My initiation has been delayed by the non delivery of the breast pump and my new nursing bra.

I have been pumping regularly using my existing breast pump, and I am soft and extended. I epilated to remove any hairs which might compromise the latch of the new pump on my nipples.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon