Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Still a man, but...

Hi folks-

I am still a male (at least on the outside), but for the last 3 years I've been experimenting with various herbal supplements. At the moment I am taking Vitex, but may soon upgrade to PM, or maybe go back to a wonderful mixture of isoflavones and wild yam that made me feel incredibly good both mentally and physically.

For the time being, Vitex is doing me pretty good.

Any males here using Vitex? What's your experience?

(04-06-2022, 07:47 PM)transchubby Wrote:  

Hi folks-

I am still a male (at least on the outside), but for the last 3 years I've been experimenting with various herbal supplements. At the moment I am taking Vitex, but may soon upgrade to PM, or maybe go back to a wonderful mixture of isoflavones and wild yam that made me feel incredibly good both mentally and physically.

I stopped after a short time due to unacceptable fatigue.

(04-06-2022, 07:47 PM)transchubby Wrote:  

Hi folks-

Unfortunately I do not know it excately anymore why I stopped taking Vitex. It caused me headaches, or felt bad in my stomach. One of those. PM caused me leg cramps, the same for the "real deal" estradiol.

So far felt best with Soy isoflavones, Wild Yams and Fenugreek (minor skin problems)....

Calcium supplements have been recommended for the leg cramps PM takes a lot of calcium away from other areas so the supplements I can't remember what the amount not to exceed but anything would surely help

Thanks, folks.

I have indeed experienced some fatigue (but it may as well have been work-related stress...), so I have removed Vitex for the time being and replaced it with Reishi mushroom. I have, however, started PM with progesterone USP (in a spray format) and fenugreek, and I must say it has been a fantastic switch. I feel awesome, almost like being reborn. I feel woman, for the first time ever.  And I am in heaven.

Apart from a slight lightheadedness (but then again, it could be the time of year and the heat), so far so good.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon