Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[Male] Low dose PM safe for only increasing nipple sensitivity?

(25-08-2022, 02:00 PM)prostatenipple Wrote:  
(25-08-2022, 12:56 PM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  I think the first thing to change for me was my nipples. First i noticed they got hard, first when i was aroused but after say a few weeks on PM they kind of stay hard but the bliss i get from touching them came a little later and i developed breast tissue (and had some slight bounce to my breasts) where touching them was beautiful.  I do think it is half my breasts and the other half just knowing i have tits.

I think you can get there maybe and not worry about them getting fatter just lower dosage or stop taking.

I warn you nipple orgasm is such a feminine feeling, for me at least, if you are a straight guy don't be surprised if you start fantacizing about men having sex with you.

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat more about it

Did you have to develop breast tissue before you had enough sensation to make it feel beautiful?

I already use prostate toys and dildos, so I like the idea of being a bit more feminine (sometimes), and I am straight, but maybe sexuality is not binary?
yeah the tissue will develop you will know it when you touch, and there will begin to feel a slight bounce when you press, i got this first as my nipples then started to awaken, a dull throb came and now i feel a ache in the ducts i feel forming, but it is slow process.  

The breast stimulation i feel it all over and it can get my prostate excited without using toys

I think it is up to the person, i have like a deeper need to have something in me, i don't think of my penis so much for arousal unless i want to finish hard

I keep reading about PM causing liver issues. Any truth to those?

(25-08-2022, 07:07 PM)prostatenipple Wrote:  I keep reading about PM causing liver issues. Any truth to those?

I know it can cause blood clots, I take serrapeptase to help with that

And is there a way to increase sensitivity without getting budding / breast growth?
How soon after applying the cream on my nipples could I stop, so that I have increased sensitivity but no breast growth?

(26-08-2022, 03:32 PM)prostatenipple Wrote:  And is there a way to increase sensitivity without getting budding / breast growth?
How soon after applying the cream on my nipples could I stop, so that I have increased sensitivity but no breast growth?

A short while after you stop, you will likely lose the enhanced sensitivity, in my experience.

(08-09-2022, 03:18 AM)Jenny Ahearn Wrote:  
(26-08-2022, 03:32 PM)prostatenipple Wrote:  And is there a way to increase sensitivity without getting budding / breast growth?

A short while after you stop, you will likely lose the enhanced sensitivity, in my experience.

Yes I have experienced this in the past when I have early reactions like sensitive nipples that tend to stay hard before any actual budding.  This is due to the increased blood flow to them, they may also start to itch.  When I stopped after this phase the progress I had faded over time

So the idea is to keep cycling on and off it to build up sensitivity and nipple orgasmic feelings?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon