Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobs!

Greetings Everyone!

I thought I'd just jump in and get right to the point. I decided three years ago to transition, and with the assistance of an Herbalist and my Doctor, it was decided to forego sending financial gain to Big Pharma, by trying a supplements trial instead. I have a daily regiment of Pueraria Mirifica, Milk Thistle, and White Peony. These three were specifically chosen to maximize the inherent traits that each Herbal Supplement can provide. I am currently at my 8th month of my trials, with each segment divided into 12 weeks... so I currently have another month at my current blend before making adjustments to dosage(s) and/or making changes to the actual herbs. Pueraria Mirifica will of course remain the primary phytoestrogen. I currently wear a size 42B bra daily and find it quite comfortable... My target breast size (primarily based upon family genetics) will be a size 42G, though I will not say NO to larger breasts. LOL.

Anyway.. thats it, that all. Feel free to chime in with questions and/or queries. I welcome everyone's comments & replies.

Johanez (Jo)

(31-05-2022, 11:52 PM)Johanez Wrote:  

Greetings Everyone!

I thought I'd just jump in and get right to the point. I decided three years ago to transition, and with the assistance of an Herbalist and my Doctor, it was decided to forego sending financial gain to Big Pharma, by trying a supplements trial instead. I have a daily regiment of Pueraria Mirifica, Milk Thistle, and White Peony. These three were specifically chosen to maximize the inherent traits that each Herbal Supplement can provide. I am currently at my 8th month of my trials, with each segment divided into 12 weeks... so I currently have another month at my current blend before making adjustments to dosage(s) and/or making changes to the actual herbs. Pueraria Mirifica will of course remain the primary phytoestrogen. I currently wear a size 42B bra daily and find it quite comfortable... My target breast size (primarily based upon family genetics) will be a size 42G, though I will not say NO to larger breasts. LOL.

Anyway.. thats it, that all. Feel free to chime in with questions and/or queries. I welcome everyone's comments & replies.

Johanez (Jo)

Wow!!! Those are going to be some enormous boobies honey, best of luck to you and don't forget to keep us in the loop ??

(01-06-2022, 02:17 PM)I'm just Michelle Wrote:  

Wow!!! Those are going to be some enormous boobies honey, best of luck to you and don't forget to keep us in the loop ??

Michelle:
Yes, but both my sisters have larger breasts... Mum is quite busty as well, as were both of my grandmothers, so I have genetics on my side... lol.

I'll post up an Ideal Body shape picture once I figure out the upload.

*Smoochies* Jo

My Ideal Body Shape - Sadly, at this time, they are breast forms... But they do give me a shapely figure!

**UPDATE**

Between my Doctor and the advice from my Herbalist, it has been decided that I will be on Pueraria Mirifica, Milk Thistle and White Peony. 500mg Capsules, three times a day for two weeks. Then at 1500mg twice a day for one week, then 1000mg three times a day for one week, repeat for a total of 24 weeks...

Here's to hoping things develop naturally!
Jo

(31-05-2022, 11:52 PM)Johanez Wrote:  

Greetings Everyone!

Johanez (Jo)

Great, I will be following you.

I am 55 married wear 40F bra all the time at home and when I can get away with it outside of the home without drawing attention to my breasts. 

Currently I am taking  BC, DQ, FG, DIM, fish oil, and gaba. I am also rubbing progesterone cream into my breasts twice a day. I feel a little more feminine but may be placebo affect. I am mainly looking for bigger perky breasts but other feminine traits are good.

Good luck, if it works well for you I may mimic your plan. 

God luck, I will follow.

(02-06-2022, 12:58 AM)Johanez Wrote:  My Ideal Body Shape - Sadly, at this time, they are breast forms... But they do give me a shapely figure!
Pretty bra

(06-08-2022, 09:49 PM)taxer Wrote:  Pretty bra

Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon