Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can NBE effect anal pleasure?

This is quite the odd topic, but I digress.

My current plan is

Fennel seed

Licorice root

Saw palmetto (replacing with White peony)

Green tea

Ovarian glandular (bovine)

Passion flower

Pueraria  Mirfifica

Would taking one of each daily make anal sex less pleasurable?

I know i made a similar post in introductions, but it wasn’t the right place to ask a question like this anyway, and I wanted to make a few adjustments to the post itself.

Can't answer your question but if your planning on going down the ovarian glandular route you don't want to be adding in any pythoeostrogens like PM as they cause a conflict, it's generally advised you pick on or the other, you can cycle them but can't take them simultaneously.

(26-05-2022, 08:57 PM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  

Can't answer your question but if your planning on going down the ovarian glandular route you don't want to be adding in any pythoeostrogens like PM as they cause a conflict, it's generally advised you pick on or the other, you can cycle them but can't take them simultaneously.

Noted, thank you for the advice!

I've been on PM and now switched to Raw Female / BO and everyone has said don't mix do one or the other.
As for your question, I reckon it will be different for everyone, many like anal sex and many detest it regardless of what sex, orientation, etc you are.
Only you will be able to answer that question as you progress with your regime.
Isn't anal sex just a pain in the bum !!!!   Smile 
OK, sorry couldn't resist the obvious joke, please forgive me Smile

It would certainly depend upon what it is you find most enjoyable about anal sex.  My guess is that any changes you experience would lead to novel new sensations.  I believe that the novelty itself would undoubtedly enhance your enjoyment.

The prostate is enlarged by DHT, so anything that cuts into DHT levels will impact that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon