Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saw palmetto by itself?

What would this saw palmetto do for me? How many a day should I be taking? I am not really wanting to go back on PM. I am at a size I like, but wanting to feel the thrill of knowing my breasts might be growing. Maybe I can get a more rounded shape to look more feminine. I was thinking about taking these for a month. Is that even long enough to do anything?  I tried fenugreek, but I quit after a couple days because I reeked of maple syrup

Is there something else I could do for a month to experience a little growth?

As with almost everything, results will vary widely with the plethora of variables between individuals. And such a short time frame is likely not going to yield much result. But it is my understanding that SP works somewhat as a blocker, depending on the variable mentioned. I am not informed enough to suggest dosage amounts.

(24-05-2022, 07:32 PM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  What would this saw palmetto do for me? How many a day should I be taking? I am not really wanting to go back on PM. I am at a size I like, but wanting to feel the thrill of knowing my breasts might be growing. Maybe I can get a more rounded shape to look more feminine. I was thinking about taking these for a month. Is that even long enough to do anything?  I tried fenugreek, but I quit after a couple days because I reeked of maple syrup

I took for 3 months bio-est 2.5 that I only put on my nipples/aerola.  nipples did grew up in size exponentially and was getting some breast itching.  I stopped it though.

(24-05-2022, 07:32 PM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  What would this saw palmetto do for me? How many a day should I be taking? I am not really wanting to go back on PM. I am at a size I like, but wanting to feel the thrill of knowing my breasts might be growing. Maybe I can get a more rounded shape to look more feminine. I was thinking about taking these for a month. Is that even long enough to do anything?  I tried fenugreek, but I quit after a couple days because I reeked of maple syrup

I took Saw Palmetto about a week before Fenugreek, I took 2 a day of SP and 4 Fenugreek. About a month later i was constipated and feel like Saw Palmetto was part or whole reason i was. That is one thing that can happen with that pill. The maple syrup smell from what i took it as that it means its working and suppose to last like 2 weeks

"What would _______ do" is not a question that we can give a definitive answer.  Male non-interventive breast growth is, for better or worse, an anecdotal science.   What works for one person might not work for someone else.   Heck, what works for one person might not even be the thing that actually worked.  Sometimes, a sister has so many things going that is impossible to know which herb (or herbs) actually had the desired result. 

We can give theories based on experience and science, but there just isn't enough actual research.

Saw palmetto is a weak 5AR inhibitor. Roughly 350-500mg SP correlates to about 0.1mg finasteride (about 1/10th the typical dose). It's also what initially gave me the moobs, so it's possible. Given its weakness, the side effects are much milder than finasteride, so that's a plus. If you pair it with MSM and a GH booster of some sort, you could potentially get results. I was taking it for hair loss, quickly got to about a AA size and then that was it. I've switched to 0.5mg finasteride (was easy to get a 1 year supply from forhims.com). My primary goal is the hair, but now that they're here, I enjoy having my little boobs. If I can get some more success on the hair (so far, a very minor improvement), I'll probably switch back to the SP or a topical finasteride/minoxidil spray which should work for maintenance on the hair.

As far as my hair is concerned, 1mg finasteride is the typical dose, but you can get virtually the same results from half that, so I'm cutting my pills in half. Don't want to mess with my "male function". Would like to safely grow my chest to about an A cup. What I was taking for GH was causing problems with my already bad blood pressure, so I'm reevaluating that, no problems so far with 3g MSM. Safety first!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon