Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Homemade breast pump

Hello to everyone and I hope you are having fun with your breasts and the thrill of having them...I recently made a enlargement system out of funnels, vacuum check valves and a pump... I a having fun with it and I love to see how much it makes my breasts swell up and I can tell the difference...I know pumping is the best way to get them bigger.. just takes time.... OMG I have always had some breasts but I tried to hide it.. now I want everyone to see them and not care about anyone else and I hope to get them as big as possible ideally a D or DD naturally..

I too love the effects of pumping. I use different kinds of pumps.  Both pumping and nipple stimulation give me a huge endorphin rush. I have a hard time keeping my hands off my tits.

(23-05-2022, 08:36 PM)Mak8 Wrote:  I too love the effects of pumping. I use different kinds of pumps.  Both pumping and nipple stimulation give me a huge endorphin rush. I have a hard time keeping my hands off my tits.

Hello and THANK YOU SO MUCH for your reply...I can say that I was surprised to get my breasts and nipples to be more sensitive and I am the same way as far as not being able to stop playing with them after pumping...

Initially I tried funnels but they were problematic.  The pressure changes depending on which part of the cone you fit in.   So I moved to PVC pipe and fish bowls.   I am using one of my PVC pipe units as i type.  The nice thing about PVC pipe is you can get it at any store.  I use mainly the 4" caps and some connectors.  sometimes a couple 90 degree elbows together.  

[Image: 5-D5-C8-FDB-737-F-4522-B1-C8-1-A00-B86-F376-E.jpg]

Here is a post I wrote on a bondage forum....  https://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13374

Here's one about fish bowls on the other Breast nexus - https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27203

Current Results...

[Image: shelf-bra-green.jpg]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon