Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi! I few concerns

Hi I'm Sofie!

I'm a femboy who's just interested in having feminine breasts, I don't really care much about the function of my dick, I do have one major concern; Will herbal breast enhancement negatively effect pleasure from anal sex?

My current dream plain is going to be

Fennel
White peony root
Dandelion root
Pueraria Mirifica
Goats rue
Black cohosh
Hops

Coconut oil

Passion Flower
Licorice Root

Bovine Ovary (maybe)

Is this even a good plan? or maybe overkill? And most importantly will it have an negative effect on pleasure from anal?

I am open to any and all advice for a newcomer.

Hello, sestra Sofie, 

Welcome to the Nexus.

I haven't heard of anyone suffering from decreased anal simulation pleasure from herbs, but male breast growth is a generally anecdotal science.  There's no telling what strong herbs will or won't do for you specifically.

Now on to the important part.  You might not like some of the things I say, but I have been a part of this community for over a decade.   I have seen the best and worst.  I promise I am not going to attempt to dissuade you in any way.  I am only saying things that need to be said because I care.

You have some incredibly strong items in your list.  I generally recommend starting small.  Use only enough at the beginning to rebalance your hormones.  If that is enough to make you happy, only go that far.  Breasts are a huge change, and the bigger they are, the more that change will influence your entire life.  The thing about breast growth is that it's permanent.  You can't ungrow boobs.  That's why I want you to be absolutely certain about what you want before you do something you can't undo.

That out of the way, I usually recommend PM or BO being exclusionary.  Use one or the other, but not both, or at least not both in the same medium.   If you take one orally, use the other topically.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon