Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why Breasts

Hi!  I developed "moobs" in puberty.  For a long time it was embarrassing.  Shirts vs Skins in teen sports was terrible!  That was long ago however.  I was married for more that 45 years.  The first marriage ended in divorce after 32 years.  The second ended after 10 years--she was a cancer survivor when we met and passed away about 15 years later.  So I have been without a woman in my life for more than 8 years and don't anticipate that will change.  Several years ago I discovered Breastnexus/Breastnexum.  I became fascinated by breast growth and started down the journey that so many of us are on.  Know I really enjoy having breasts and wearing bras.  I have not interest in transitioning but I am increasingly exploring private crossdressing.  Enjoy the journey.  BillieJean.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I was not pleased when my breasts first started to grow. As they got bigger I became obsessed with them.  Stimulating my nipples gives me an endorphin high which only enhances my sex life. I only hope they continue to grow.

I married 2 different bisexual women. They like my breasts an fem self

My mother used to say that if men had breasts, they'd never leave the house, so I decided to prove her wrong. 

Joking aside, there's no single reason.   My original idea was sparked by accident.   I didn't even know I wanted them until I had mild swelling from something else completely.   Seeing that made me happy and made me realize what I was missing in my life.

I always wanted to be a girl as long as I can remember. I buried the feelings my whole life. I started to realize that I was living my life to make everyone else happy. I am not out and about as a woman, but some trusted family knows. I am still trying to figure out my transition. I remember as a child wanting breasts like the girls and grown up women. I wanted to wear bras and lingerie. I would pinch and pull my nipples hoping they would grow. As I got older and discovered crossdressing, I saw breast forms in catalogs. I was always turned off by them. They could look nice, but there is no feeling in them. I wanted my own. I would read everything that I could find about people who were having sex changes. I experimented with some herbs long ago, there was a tea you could buy called mother's milk. It had blessed thistle in it. I never had any real growth until I started reading about breast enlargement herbs. So here I am. I have let my hair grow and pierced my ears. And I have nice small boobs. And I am happy about it.

And why breasts? They are ultimate in femininity. Having them makes me feel complete. They also give me a spiritual type feeling, like being one with mother nature.

why have them? because it is the most beautiful thing there can be, it makes you feel truly feminine, I can no longer do without it
ivana

Not exactly sure that having breasts are the deciding factor to making a person feel feminine, I suspect a male wanting to grow female breasts already has more of their fair share of femininity to begin with, having breasts does help that along I suppose.

Thinking when you have them then the novelty or excitement of it all may wear off for some.

I have feminine breasts but am certainly not feeling feminine at all, not anymore.

This year have been angry most of the time, very, very short tempered and aggressive, also neglecting my body, behaving very male. Haven't let anybody even touch me this year or shown my boobs.

Can't remember when I last shaved my legs or filed and buffed my nails, so having breasts alone doesn't make me feel feminine at all, not anymore. I thought havingthe boobs would complete me but boobs alone doesn't do it.

Maybe just a phase????

Anyway my initial reason was to feel complete,  always looked in the mirror and knew something was missing.

Well as a transgirl, I noticed the lack of breasts and the dysphoria that brings more than actually having them. I adore mine now I couldn't live without them and now here learning NBE getting them bigger can only help me with dysphoria. Its can be as simple as that <3

(22-08-2022, 12:22 AM)Drew Wrote:  

Not exactly sure that having breasts are the deciding factor to making a person feel feminine, I suspect a male wanting to grow female breasts already has more of their fair share of femininity to begin with, having breasts does help that along I suppose.

Thinking when you have them then the novelty or excitement of it all may wear off for some.

I have feminine breasts but am certainly not feeling feminine at all, not anymore.

This year have been angry most of the time, very, very short tempered and aggressive, also neglecting my body, behaving very male. Haven't let anybody even touch me this year or shown my boobs.

Can't remember when I last shaved my legs or filed and buffed my nails, so having breasts alone doesn't make me feel feminine at all, not anymore. I thought havingthe boobs would complete me but boobs alone doesn't do it.

Maybe just a phase????

Anyway my initial reason was to feel complete,  always looked in the mirror and knew something was missing.

same here, a phase i suspect, i'm thinking its the pm and pills etc?, well it is with me i think. boobs, definitely on their own, 'maketh not the woman'..........

(22-08-2022, 08:33 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  
(22-08-2022, 12:22 AM)Drew Wrote:  

Maybe just a phase????

same here, a phase i suspect, i'm thinking its the pm and pills etc?, well it is with me i think. boobs, definitely on their own, 'maketh not the woman'..........

I couldn't have put that better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon