Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why Breasts

I have a number of factors at play.
I have been a life-long crossdresser (seriously, I remember wanting to wear girls' clothes since I was 4) but I am not transgender. I actually enjoy life as a sterotypical guy. 
I consider myself as a "collector of feelings", meaning that I want to experience more or less anything (positiva) that any human can experience. One of the reasons why I love women's clothes is the variety of fabrics, how light they are, etc... So, while vaginal feelings ae out of the way (even if I ever had vagynoplasty I am sure it wouldn't feel the same as a woman's), boobs seem to be a more reachable target for some new feelings. The weight, the bounce, the softness... I am curious. And they'll look great in a bra or a corset Smile
The other thing is that my nipples have always been 10x more erogenous than my "downstairs", so a bit of enhancement in that area maybe coul dbring some extra pleasure (it does indeed).

Gynecomastia seems to be a common thing among men of a certain age. I have never been super thin, and last year a doctor actually diagnosed me with gynecomastia, so... why not?

Actually since my last post my reasons have changed dramatically.

I was happy with my size and shape, more than happy. Since my last post I'm in a relationship and he wants me to go back on the PM, yeah he wants bigger boobs to play with. So now yes, I'm doing it for a guy, I would have never imagined myself being so submissive again, I am quite bossy, bitchy and angry but I'm going all out for a guy.

So yeah, new reason for doing this.

How the F will I hide them if they do get bigger? That scares me a bit.

Once you feel them life changes. In the shower if the water is too hot, i feel it on them and never did before.

Feeling them is hard to explain, my first orgasm touching them was thrilling, it is like they connect to my prostate but I also can orgasm with just a vibe on my perineum so i am a cheap date lol

(24-08-2022, 04:43 PM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  Once you feel them life changes. In the shower if the water is too hot, i feel it on them and never did before.

Feeling them is hard to explain, my first orgasm touching them was thrilling, it is like they connect to my prostate but I also can orgasm with just a vibe on my perineum so i am a cheap date lol

I honestly cannot relate to any of that whatsoever in the slightest, my orgasms come from somewhere very deep inside my body I can't tell you exactly where because duuuuh I'm having an orgasm and don't want to analyse it. But hey prostate girl... go for it. Enjoy it.

(24-08-2022, 06:11 PM)Drew Wrote:  

(24-08-2022, 04:43 PM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  Once you feel them life changes. In the shower if the water is too hot, i feel it on them and never did before.

I honestly cannot relate to any of that whatsoever in the slightest, my orgasms come from somewhere very deep inside my body I can't tell you exactly where because duuuuh I'm having an orgasm and don't want to analyse it. But hey prostate girl... go for it. Enjoy it.

Maybe you need to get more intouch with yourself, and your reply seems mean

Some people just have a four-foot by four-foot cube of rough cedar stuck in their back end and lack the ability to be nice. This is what the ignore button is for.

To the OP, because they sprouted on their own at puberty and have grown since. They are a part of me that I am not willing to risk my life to have surgically removed.

(24-08-2022, 07:43 PM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  

Not intended as mean I just dont get it.

Suppose trying that would have been the better course. I have tried to orgasm stimulating my prostate to no avail.

For me when I do orgasm I cannot say where in my body it originates, its just intense waves of pleasure so intense that i cannot stand or walk, takes a while for the legs and body to recover so thinking while its happening is impossible. I cannot even say what will trigger my orgasm when it comes.  Only thing I do know is I can't get there by myself not even with my vibrator, it needs a guy to get me there. So I can't relate to anything in that post, not offensive just I can't.

Or is it because I wrote prostate girl?

Just tongue in cheek but if seen as offense then of course I'm sorry.

Perhaps I should give it a go.

(25-08-2022, 06:26 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(24-08-2022, 07:43 PM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  

Not intended as mean I just dont get it.

Suppose trying that would have been the better course. I have tried to orgasm stimulating my prostate to no avail.

For me when I do orgasm I cannot say where in my body it originates, its just intense waves of pleasure so intense that i cannot stand or walk, takes a while for the legs and body to recover so thinking while its happening is impossible. I cannot even say what will trigger my orgasm when it comes.  Only thing I do know is I can't get there by myself not even with my vibrator, it needs a guy to get me there. So I can't relate to anything in that post, not offensive just I can't.

Or is it because I wrote prostate girl?

Just tongue in cheek but if seen as offense then of course I'm sorry.

Perhaps I should give it a go.

it's oki but words can be hurtful, but i can be sensitive trans girl my t lvl is so low i tend to cry easy

I used to not be able to get there too now it is like guaranteed bliss <3 if you are curious pm me and I can explain it more

Thanks, I just never manage there by myself.

Think it's coming, you know that feeling that it's on its way. Then nothing. Just leaves me feelng sexually frustrated and wanting to grab the first guy I see.

Again sorry if my comments came out wrong, should select words with more care.

Thanks for the offer, I just never manage there by myself.

Think it's coming, you know that feeling that it's on its way. Then nothing. Just leaves me feelng sexually frustrated and wanting to grab the first guy I see.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon