Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

nipples

Hello all i am doing breast massage to hopefully help them grow. Just wondering if nipple stimulation can/will help the breast any? Thanks

Hello! 

Apologies this is an older thread, but this I’m currently 44E/F with ONLY massage. I’ll tell you now, it’s not “quick” by any stretch. This has been a 12 year process for me, with daily (multiple times per day, often) stimulation and massage.

So, yes, it’s possible, but definitely not quick.

(15-08-2022, 06:44 PM)Beard’nBoobs Wrote:  Hello! 

Apologies this is an older thread, but this I’m currently 44E/F with ONLY massage. I’ll tell you now, it’s not “quick” by any stretch. This has been a 12 year process for me, with daily (multiple times per day, often) stimulation and massage.

That is a refreshing post. NO ITS NOT QUICK! There are some who claim an increase in cup size every month, naaah that's not going to happen, not to anybody and those shadow enhanced post pump pictures aren't convincing me  either. It takes time and dedication, a LOT of time. But it's worth the wait, having naturally formed boobs, not the inflated version, the perfect from the top a gentle ski slope to the nipple then a nice rounded heavy bit to finish the perfect pear shape, well those are real and worth well...everything , that's what we are after but you are right, it will take time to acheive the perfect feminine boob. A lot of patience.

12 years, well that's dedication and am impressed, an e cup, wow !  I cannot imagine myself to be that large, I'm a b cup and they are pretty big on my frame, and yes..pretty. But it took a lot of time to get there. Don't get dissolutional people by believing you will have instant results, it doesn't work that way.

To get back on track with the theme here, no I don't pump though I hear its advantages I also don't massage am just too lazy to fondle my own boobs. I'm grateful that I don't pump, for those who are begeistert am sorry but, I prefer a natural form. But it took a lot of time, a LOT of time to get there.

(15-08-2022, 07:39 PM)Drew Wrote:  

That is a refreshing post. NO ITS NOT QUICK! There are some who claim an increase in cup size every month, naaah that's not going to happen, not to anybody and those shadow enhanced post pump pictures aren't convincing me  either. It takes time and dedication, a LOT of time. But it's worth the wait, having naturally formed boobs, not the inflated version, the perfect from the top a gentle ski slope to the nipple then a nice rounded heavy bit to finish the perfect pear shape, well those are real and worth well...everything , that's what we are after but you are right, it will take time to acheive the perfect feminine boob. A lot of patience.

12 years, well that's dedication and am impressed, an e cup, wow !  I cannot imagine myself to be that large, I'm a b cup and they are pretty big on my frame, and yes..pretty. But it took a lot of time to get there. Don't get dissolutional people by believing you will have instant results, it doesn't work that way.

To get back on track with the theme here, no I don't pump though I hear its advantages I also don't massage am just too lazy to fondle my own boobs. I'm grateful that I don't pump, for those who are begeistert am sorry but, I prefer a natural form. But it took a lot of time, a LOT of time to get there.

For me, I have exceptionally (orgasmically) sensitive nips, so it wasn’t really “work” for me >Smile

(16-08-2022, 06:55 PM)Beard’nBoobs Wrote:  

For me, I have exceptionally (orgasmically) sensitive nips, so it wasn’t really “work” for me >Smile

Uuuuuh wasn't expecting that.

Yeah kinda happy for you there but sorta WHAT!!!!!!

(16-08-2022, 06:55 PM)Beard’nBoobs Wrote:  

So it's not just me with having nipple orgasms.  Smile I think just having pleasurable sensations and the excitement of actually having developing breasts to touch causes this

I think massage is good but I use it with the herbal treatments I am doing, Using either my fingers or a vibrator.  The vibrator is nice and not so much the orgasms (although I love them) it stimulates by buds and the ducts forming beautifully.

I use a PM serum I made myself and also tea tree and lavendar.  The later makes them tingle and sometimes ache a little, i welcome aches because it tells me they are alive and so much a part of me now

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon