Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting on Raw Female

ZInc + the other stuff in these has been my worry too for not overdoing it. I've been on two of both daily and doing fine so far. Pituitary soon running out and I'm not sure if I should take a break from it or order more and keep on going. I want to still keep going before I decide what to do with these two. It seems so far hugely beneficial though, but it also correlates with my crazy fast weight gain. On purpose yes, but I've never had anything this fast happen before.

The amount of zinc worries me, so will only do a max of 4/day.
Near the end of my 3rd week on RW so now on 4/day, so think Ill do another week on 4/day then review.
To date I feel thatthey are no bigger than before but do feel a bit fuller, so reckon the RW must be doing something

From what ive read you don't start to feel the effects of BO till month 3, which from my ecperiance is true there has been some minor changes but not really in terms of growth. but like you they do feel different, the past week ive noticed some more effects like the odd sensation in the nipples, feels like someones just stabbed them with a real fine needle but then it fades moments later, just comes and goes, but does seem to be more consistant as time goes on, now on week 6 or 7 I think so ties in with the other sources ive read on here and what they experianced, been holding back to do a proper update till theres conclusive proof that its working or doing somthing, but does look promising.

(09-06-2022, 11:19 PM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  From what ive read you don't start to feel the effects of BO till month 3, which from my ecperiance is true there has been some minor changes but not really in terms of growth. but like you they do feel different, the past week ive noticed some more effects like the odd sensation in the nipples, feels like someones just stabbed them with a real fine needle but then it fades moments later, just comes and goes, but does seem to be more consistant as time goes on, now on week 6 or 7 I think so ties in with the other sources ive read on here and what they experianced, been holding back to do a proper update till theres conclusive proof that its working or doing somthing, but does look promising.

Interestingly, I got mental effects right away, within days. But this is typical for me, it seems that nearly all hormonal changes cause some kind of mental effect. Typically mood swings. Starting BO somehow improved my over all mood dramatically. This has then faded and I feel pretty much like I did before.

No real effects before month three? Really? I remember reading about some who have noticed changes right away and then some who said it had a kinda wind up period before changes showed up. So fr for me it seems that as soon as I added kelp to keep my body temp high enough, things started to happen. I'm not two months and a week in so not that far. I've done other things on the side, went up to 200mg/day on progesterone, cut down smoking dramatically.(I'm just about to quit completely, now down to 1-2 per day.) Also I restarted the cayenne & ginseng & lemon tincture. So all these things are having an effect, I can't say what exactly is done by BO.

I will update on this on my thread for sure, its gonna be interesting to see if it really has kinda period before changes show up. Oh btw, during the last two weeks or so, I have had a lot of growth pains, soreness, some times without even touching, deep itch, all the things I had when I first started so that's promising. Something's happening for sure and likely on fast pace.

The three month is something I've read to, then there's the supposedly 6-month 'no going back switch'! 
The one thing for certain is everyone reacts differently, then like Lara, there's the other 'stuff' we take.
I'm near three weeks on my regime (started 2xcaps/day ~ 4/caps/day) and have decided to do at least another week (maybe two) on 4xcaps/day, then I will re-assess.

Lara - interesting how these things effect your mental state, I'm sure neither PM nor RF has had any effect on my mental saate, or at least nothing noticeable. The only thought being is that I don't have any sort of body/trans dysmorphia or whatever but I do feel for you with what you've struggled with.

Your cayenne, ginseng & lemon tincture sounds interesting can you tell me more please or if you've said it all in a post just point me to that and I'll read up on it, thanks.

Unknown - you're a bit ahead of me in weeks, and interestingly I've had similar(ish) feelings, mine don't feel any bigger, just feel fuller. Nipples feel strange, internally they feel harder than normal and I've had the odd momentary sharp stabbing/stinging pain. The other things I've noticed is more down below, thankfully nothing seems to be shrinking Smile  but there has been a very welcomed return of really strong morning wood and a wierd tingling sensation down near my prostrate / skin between anus and scrotum but no visual changes.

I'll do an update with pics after another week or so, if they looks to be anything tangibly different.

Hi All,
As promised a little update, however, no major changes to report.
Had two weeks on 4caps/day with no ill/side effects at all.
Pics look fairly similar to when I started, but going off the research I wouldn't expect anything significant until after the 2nd/3rd month.
Still have some slight stabbing feeling in my nipples along with them feeling that my areolas may possibly be expanding, but cant be certain. Breasts don't seem/feel any bigger but do feel fuller.
Now taking a week off the RW and have been taking 1cap milk thistle each day, and just wondering how to restart on RW.
It seems that it is accumulative effect so might just start back on 4cap/day and do that for the next 4-weeks.
Options after that remain as:
- restock on RW for another couple of months
- add prog & estro cream (may drop RW)
- go back on PM (& prog & estro cream)

I'll continue with the other stuff - Milk thistle, Omega 3-6-9, Vit C along with massage, noogling and nip suckers.

As usual I have been rethinking this all through on my week off meds and my general thinking is that B-cup with some larger nips/areolas is definitely all I want boob-wise, but I'm now quite happy to see a little more body feminisation if that comes along to.

Any comments would be appreciated and thanks to all who have chipped in on my thread, it is appreciated.
Other observations is that my current breast, although in theory are something like a small B-cup, I've realised that they aren't the volume of a B-cup, so if RW continues to fill them out, I'd be quite happy with that.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(14-05-2022, 10:45 AM)SweetChloe Wrote:  Hi wee2er,
I would be very interested in this 'bovine ovary' too as like you, living in the UK, its really hard to find BO .
I'm looking to fill my breasts out too after taking PM and reishi for 9 months . I've grown a little, but i find pumping helps a lot (and probably more than the PM &RR). I'd like my areola to be bigger too so am interested in where BO would help with this as trying to get hold of progesterone cream is very difficult in UK.
chloe xxx
your breasts are absolutely fantastic

As per my plan, I have had a week off Raw Female and as per usual took the opportunity to have a re-assess of everything.
I pretty much decided that I'm going to ditch the RW experiment and move on either PM or HRT?

Hi all,  
Thought I'd revisit RF, or rather, since realising I can get Swanson BO from iHerbs to deliver in the UK.
My last foray was RF and it didn't really seem to do much, however, I only took it for a couple of months and didn''t fancy the high zinc intake.

Knowing I can get Swanson BO I'm now thinking about adding this to my regime.

Since finishing RF I started on HRT and have been on the following for over 12 months now:
Progynova 4mg/day
Finestride 1mg/day (uo to month 5 ish then changed to)
Dustaride 4mg / day  (up to month 12, then changed to)
RR 2xcaps/day (thankfully not allergic to it!)
Prog (wild yam) cream rotated breasts/scrotum/forearms/inner thighs daily

I'm happy with what HRT has done, regaining of hair on my head being the most noticeable and fuller breasts, so will continue on with the E & RR.

However, after reading various threads I'm now contemplating trying BO to supplement the HRT, the thinking being to help feminise my shape, although I am still very much in the male staying male camp. As such, I think the dosage will be max 2xcaps/day, try this for 3-months then review.
I'm not intending to check my temperature as everyone always says that I'm like a furnace to touch so doubt I'll need kelp etc.

I know a few out there who mix HRT and BO and there's lots of talk about the magical 'switch' anything from a couple of days to a year, but I'm presuming that wouldn't be the case on such a low dose.

Has/does anyone take such a low dose of BO and see results? 
Any thoughts, help, recommendations, advice would be most appreciated, thanks xx

Not to speak for anyone on the forum, but I have heard someone say that since they add BO to their HRT it has made a world of difference for them,in a positive way. I hope she will chime in and let you know how it is working for her and the amount she's taking.
Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon