Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting on Raw Female

(17-05-2022, 02:46 PM)wee2er Wrote:  It's great to hear from you DiDi, You always seem to go through rough patches, but I know you are strong, keep at it and don't let the b@st@rds grind you down xx

Yes, RR is reportedly very good for you on many levels, so highly likely to be a good idea if you get back on it. I think it's too risky for me as I've had bad reactions to certain mushrooms and other stuff, so think it'll be either just Raw Female or might add SP, but we will see.

Stay strong me dear Smile

Yea, I've been dealt a crappy hand in life with a lot of stuff... Whole bunch of other issues becoming prevalent along with transition. Tough stuff.

You could try reishi, just a tiny dose and see what it does, if it wont work on you just drop it? Bad reactions, allergy? I have never heard of anyone getting any issues from RR.

(17-05-2022, 05:59 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(17-05-2022, 02:46 PM)wee2er Wrote:  It's great to hear from you DiDi, You always seem to go through rough patches, but I know you are strong, keep at it and don't let the b@st@rds grind you down xx

Yes, RR is reportedly very good for you on many levels, so highly likely to be a good idea if you get back on it. I think it's too risky for me as I've had bad reactions to certain mushrooms and other stuff, so think it'll be either just Raw Female or might add SP, but we will see.

Stay strong me dear Smile

Yea, I've been dealt a crappy hand in life with a lot of stuff... Whole bunch of other issues becoming prevalent along with transition. Tough stuff.

You could try reishi, just a tiny dose and see what it does, if it wont work on you just drop it? Bad reactions, allergy? I have never heard of anyone getting any issues from RR.
No fun at all those crappy hands, but you'll get there so stay strong and keep growing those breasts x
I'm not chancing RR, my last bad reaction put me in hospital, admittedly that was kiwi fruit but I've had reactions to mushrooms, but never fully identiied which type, so I lump them in with all my other allergies - nuts, kiwi and mushrooms - all products of the devil in my books LOL

(17-05-2022, 10:52 PM)wee2er Wrote:  No fun at all those crappy hands, but you'll get there so stay strong and keep growing those breasts x
I'm not chancing RR, my last bad reaction put me in hospital, admittedly that was kiwi fruit but I've had reactions to mushrooms, but never fully identiied which type, so I lump them in with all my other allergies - nuts, kiwi and mushrooms - all products of the devil in my books LOL
Better steer clear then. I know allergies well too, none have been so bad as to put me in hospital, but that can't be really bad so I guess better not risk it.

Well, I ran out of PM last week so have had a week off everything, apart from massage and pumping Smile  
So just started yesterday on Raw Female, I took two yesterday and all seems good, so will do 2-cap/per day this week, and see how it goes.
Goals still being to get more roundness, larger areolas and if I don't mind if I get a bit of feminine shape to my hips/bum then all will be good, but I suspect that I will need to add Prog and est at some point in time.

keeps us posted on the results or any effects you notice, in my few weeks on it, it doesn't seem to be as noticable as PM when it kicks in, but seems it slowly ramps up and will start seeing things in months 2 and 3, so will see, guesiing its down to the whole aromatase thing instead of loading the body full of estrogen from pills so takes time to build up "momentum" and then the body reacts, hopefully.

Hoho. I just placed order for both Raws. Pending delivery in 10 days~

(16-05-2022, 08:40 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm on Raw Female and pituitary btw... I've been on this stuff for over a month and I'm experiencing a huge growth spurt, seems like its something never happened to me before. Seems very promising so far.

RF is an interesting combination, it has bovine ovary, uterine, vitamin A and E and zinc in it. Which are quite decent combination.... The pituitary supplement from the same brand has pituitary, ginseng vitamin B12 and was there something else in it too? These things work together quite nicely. For what ginseng does, Lotus's thread goes into detail with it.

For myself, I can already tell this stuff seems to work! But best not to overdose it, too much A, E and zinc isn't a good idea. I've tried two and three caps a day, both seem to be fine. Afaik the BO in it works of course the way it should, but dosage isn't that high as what is possible with raw BO pills.

Hi Didi, did you take 2 pills of each Raws everyday? Or like 1 and 1?

Week 1 on Raw Female - done
1st week 2-caps/day - one AM and the other PM, all went well other than feeling rough mid-week with a headache and generally feeling rubbish, but couldn't tie it down to the RF as I felt fine the previous and following days onwards.
Did 50:50 oral and my preferred rectal administration, of which I will continue doing as much as I can.
Breasts feel a tiny bit fuller, I think, but it might be my wishful thinking mind LOL
Only real change has been a return of some really strong morning wood, which is always a waste not to use it LOL
Week 2 started now so will be taking 3-caps/day am/noon/pm so will see how that goes.
Still considering if to order some SP or not?
Will update next week Smile

Let me hijack your post a bit.

My raw female and pituitary arrived~~

However based on the amount of zinc inside, I will only take raw Female, once daily, Saturday twice daily.

Usual work is extremely hectic and worry any side effect might affect my work.

Effect wise, on my 4th day, nipple surface extremely sensitive and easier to arose.

Kinda like when I apply progesterone cream on it.

Shall follow more of your update~

(04-06-2022, 03:55 PM)Elly Wrote:  

Let me hijack your post a bit.

My raw female and pituitary arrived~~

However based on the amount of zinc inside, I will only take raw Female, once daily, Saturday twice daily.

Usual work is extremely hectic and worry any side effect might affect my work.

Effect wise, on my 4th day, nipple surface extremely sensitive and easier to arose.

Kinda like when I apply progesterone cream on it.

Shall follow more of your update~

It's not pure zinc from what I understand, it's a salt of zinc with the amino acid aspartatic acid, not sure what that translates to as for pure zinc content however.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon