Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question on temperature

One reads frequently that, in order for BO to work, it’s essential that your body temperature be between 98.2 and 98.8.

I have questions.  My body temperature varies several tenths during the day. Does it have to stay in that range the entire day?

When during the day do you measure?

What about the effects of fever? Exercise? Outside temperature? If I’m hot from being over-dressed or sleeping under an electric blanket, does that make a difference?

Also, what happens if your temperature is above the high end of the range, say 99.1? 

My temperature had been solidly in the range. Then, last week, I spiked a 99.9 fever and ended up in the hospital for a day with pneumonia. (I still have a couple more days on antibiotics.) Any way, since then, I have been unable to get my temp above 97.9.

I'm not very skilled with the right temperatur. I don't know how to get it to be in that range. I drink natural iodine from some algae that is supposed to raise the temperature, but my natural temperature is about 97.34. So I'm also interested in the answer.

Hi sweeties,
Temperature will vary throughout the day it will be lowest in the the morning and gradually rise through the day.
The way I understand it BO works best between 98.2 and 98.8 and that's why it's best, when taking it twice a day, to take your first dose in the late afternoon and your second before bed, when your body temperature is at its peak.
The best way that was suggested to me to help regulate temperature is to eat about a table spoon of honey in the morning and add L-Tyrosine and Iodone to my vitamin regimen. The last two work on regulating temperature, not sure what the honey was for, but I like honey and it's good for so many other reasons so I eat some Tongue
For the first few months I was obsessed with taking my temp but after I saw the pattern I was told about I stopped taking it so all the time, now I check periodically just to see.
After over a year on BO with a good 4 inches breat growth and reaching my goal in feeling more feminine I am thinking of slowly reducing my intake and just taking a small amount daily because of the way it makes me feel, which I didn't realize until I decided to reduce my intake. For me it has been a feeling of femininity that I really can't explain.
Of course it has made my skin softer and my butt a little bigger as well as a slight hourglass shape that is noticeable when I am naked in front of the mirror.
I hop your BO journey is good and you get what you are looking for and it is what you want. From my understanding it's an irreversible process in feminization, which was my goal. It has been a miracle for me.
Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon