Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dosing question: Should I up it?

So I have been taking BO now for a about 3 weeks with some modest results; mostly in the hips and butt, although I have had a slight increase in my breast size and a huge increase in nipple sensitivity along with a noticeable shrinking of my testicles (probably my favorite effect as I am quite dysphoric about them althoughIdidn'texpectit to happen so fast). I'm currently taking 2 250 mg capsules a day along with 2 500 mg pueraria mirifica capsules (looking at switching that to either a liquid or serum) and was wondering if it would be a good idea to increase the BO for more noticeable results. Any recommendations in general for increase in breast size is appreciated. I'm doing this regimen currently while slowly going through the process of getting HRT using my insurance so if I can get a more feminine figure before hrt I would be incredibly grateful.

I have heard it is not recommended to take PM and BO at the same time as it may cause deep vein thrombosis. Just a word of caution before increasing anything.
Heart

(18-12-2023, 06:38 PM)tomi66 Wrote:  I have heard it is not recommended to take PM and BO at the same time as it may cause deep vein thrombosis. Just a word of caution before increasing anything.
Heart

Thanks for reminding me of DVT risk. It's actually an overall concern since there might be a genetic predisposition to them for me and know even with the BO it'sstill somethingto watch out for. I've discontinued using the PM since I had been using for a while before starting the BO and wasn't seeing anything.

PM alone on high doses caused DVT symptoms, I had that twice. Symptoms stopped when I stopped taking PM.... Nothing like that since. This is why I don't like PM much at all, on moderate dose it didn't do much and on higher dose it might get dangerous. Never heard of this with BO, right now I'm on quite high dose of that and there's zero problems.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon