Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting on Raw Female

Someone called? Wink 

Almost by the day, I've been on bovine ovary without breaks for nineteen months today. I started at nine and half month point and today I reached 29½ months on HRT. All documentation on this can be found from my main thread of course. What BO did was to somehow (I wish I knew the science of this?) stabilise my hormone balance in a way that HRT can't do on its own, I can't explain it any better than this. It, along with progesterone helped to usher in Tanner stage 4 development which became very obvious within weeks from the start.

I started at 400mg dose, that was from Raw Fem so ovary + uterine and all the other misc. stuff that was in it. Then later Raw Fem + Swanson and then Swanson on its own. Doses starting from 400mg have all worked, but each time I've went up, the results have been better than before. Right now I'm at the highest dose I've ever been and I'm not willing to exceed it, it would likely only blow up my stock too fast without giving much more benefit.

Best dosing so far has been above 750mg and below 200mg. 1500mg is said to be optimal and I think that is correct, less works too so its not absolutely necessary either if there's time to be patient with it. Cost effective too as frmo iHerb, it doesn't cost arm and leg.

For me its been one of the key pieces that has felt like its a massive game changer. Especially on breast maturity, over all fat distribution, breast size and in particular, projection which I naturally lack due to my wide shape. It still seems that no one has cracked the code of what makes it work to some but not everybody, its a shot in the dark and I'm one of those who have hugely benefited from it. Another is my dear Melissa and I have another friend who's been having a very promising trial on it, but isn't far into it yet. So totally worth doing, and I like the Swanson brand as it doesn't come with boatload of zinc or anything like that.

Thanks Tomi66 and thanks you Lara for your as always brill input.

I'm after maturing my breast as they are big enough as they are, that's why I started to think about BO, would be nice to get them rounded off and hopefully my areolas will increase in diameter.

What you have achieved is absolutely fantastic so your input is always welcomed thanks.

I'll mull it over and decide soon enough as I need to replenish my prog cream which comes form iHerbs, although I may swap that for Biovea bio-est as a trial.

For BO I think it'll one/two(max) caps a day, see how it goes for 3months, which should be long enough to know if my luck is in with the BO magic Smile

Many thanks

I would say try 2x/day, that's 500mg. This is still a small dose, will not cause any issues and it can definitely work. I know such dose has worked on me and Melissa, higher does the same, just quicker. That dose would be easy to deal with and also cheap when one bottle will last for a month. And three months is perfect, by that time you will definitely know if it works.

Hi Lara,

Thanks, you are probably right 2xday sounds right.

Whilst researching I re-discovered DHEA, and revisited progesterone so might add DHEA (probably in cream form) and may switch my prog (wild yam) creams to prog pills.

Will do some more researching and then decide on a decent program, but at teh mo I'm thinking:
2 x progynova (Est valorate)
4 x caps RR
2 x caps BO

Then add DHEA cream &  prog pills whatever I decide on.

Along with the usual vit C/ D fish oil, green tea

Thanks for your input Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon