Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lets try BO.....and go all the way!

Hiiii!

Let me start off by saying, some of you may know me from a post I did a few years ago, called, "Let's try PM....nothing bad can happen right?".

If you don't, than let me recap! A few years ago I tried Pueraria Mirifica for 6 months with fantastic success. While taking this herb I encountered a few problems with myself....

Number 1: I was having problems with my male function. Why was it a problem? It was a problem because I wasn't sure if I wanted to father children in the future.

Number 2: I had no friggin clue why I was taking this journey in the first place...Who am I? What gender am I? What do I want?

I was honestly so f**king confused that I stopped everything I was doing. I became quite depressed, tried to drown those sorrows in work or keep my mind preoccupied. It wasn't helping....time was going on and I was becoming unhappier and just bottling up my emotions....I also lost some of my pm progress which definately wasn't helping either.

Until last year....2021 in October....I became so unhappy and miserable that I wasn't eating properly or sleeping properly. I was getting concerned about myself...And all of a sudden it happened...I broke, I was so emotional and it was like my whole past was catching up with me in a compiled movie to show me what has been bugging me for years.....

At that point I realised I am in fact Transgender, i may be a biological male but I don't give a damn, I continually feel like a woman on the inside and I want to be that woman. Not just a male with breasts but a beautiful pretty woman.

(Sorry if my story sounds cheesy...thankyou for listening if you made it this far)

Fast forward to now after realising that revelation, I have started to transition. I've been transitioning for over 6 months. I have done 2 laser hair removal sessions (thank gosh I was never really that hairy), I've bought women's clothes and I've been doing voice changing sessions!

As for any type of natural or prescribed hormonal treatment. I have been taking Swanson's Ovarian Glandular for just over a month now and wanted to share with everyone my next life changing journey!

I've done countless hours of research and read quite alot of posts from this site aswell as countless others on the web about the product. I know there is alot of mixed responses about the affects of it and I'm hoping most of the good ones I've read are near to being true.

I started with 4 pills a day for a week, 2 in the morning and 2 at night to let my body get use to it.

I than upped to 8 pills a day on the second week, 4 in the morning and 4 at night and also added kelp to the mix to help with body temperature.

Week 3, I went to 9 pills a day, 3 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon and 3 at night along with one kelp pill morning, afternoon, night.

I know certain people will say that's quite high, I know my body very well and I'm certainly not stupid. I'm looking after myself quite well, eating well, taking vitamins and keeping active and I feel fine.

I already had some progress from PM those years ago, so feeling new progress can be somewhat difficult.

So far I've noticed after a month, I've always been an emotional person, but lately even small things I see on tv or movies can trigger me to cry and I've been quite emotional.

I feel constant dull pains from my lower region along with not been as "firm". I feel like my libido has gotten an energy boost, feels like when I was a teen again without the bulging pants.

My nipples are slowly becoming more sensitive and touching one can make my whole body tingle.

My scent might have changed alittle? Smells kind of like onions and kinda sweet if that makes sense? My skin is definitely softer and my hair and nails are growing faster. I also feel differently mentally now, a more emotional and calm state.

I wanted to apologise for anyone who was looking forward to more posts from me while I was on PM...but hope instead you'll find my new ones even more interesting!

I'm no longer going by Josh, my new name is Elyse and my pronouns are she/her  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> I'm much happier now that I've found myself and hope to blossom into the beautiful woman I want to be!

Hope you enjoyed my previous journey and my long recap...sorry for it been so long!

PS: I no longer care about my male function and intend to go all the way with my transition. SRS is still debatable, but I might change my mind on that!

Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

(14-05-2022, 07:12 AM)Elyse Wrote:  

Hiiii!

Let me start off by saying, some of you may know me from a post I did a few years ago, called, "Let's try PM....nothing bad can happen right?".

If you don't, than let me recap! A few years ago I tried Pueraria Mirifica for 6 months with fantastic success. While taking this herb I encountered a few problems with myself....

Number 1: I was having problems with my male function. Why was it a problem? It was a problem because I wasn't sure if I wanted to father children in the future.

Number 2: I had no friggin clue why I was taking this journey in the first place...Who am I? What gender am I? What do I want?

I was honestly so f**king confused that I stopped everything I was doing. I became quite depressed, tried to drown those sorrows in work or keep my mind preoccupied. It wasn't helping....time was going on and I was becoming unhappier and just bottling up my emotions....I also lost some of my pm progress which definately wasn't helping either.

Until last year....2021 in October....I became so unhappy and miserable that I wasn't eating properly or sleeping properly. I was getting concerned about myself...And all of a sudden it happened...I broke, I was so emotional and it was like my whole past was catching up with me in a compiled movie to show me what has been bugging me for years.....

At that point I realised I am in fact Transgender, i may be a biological male but I don't give a damn, I continually feel like a woman on the inside and I want to be that woman. Not just a male with breasts but a beautiful pretty woman.

(Sorry if my story sounds cheesy...thankyou for listening if you made it this far)

Fast forward to now after realising that revelation, I have started to transition. I've been transitioning for over 6 months. I have done 2 laser hair removal sessions (thank gosh I was never really that hairy), I've bought women's clothes and I've been doing voice changing sessions!

As for any type of natural or prescribed hormonal treatment. I have been taking Swanson's Ovarian Glandular for just over a month now and wanted to share with everyone my next life changing journey!

I've done countless hours of research and read quite alot of posts from this site aswell as countless others on the web about the product. I know there is alot of mixed responses about the affects of it and I'm hoping most of the good ones I've read are near to being true.

I started with 4 pills a day for a week, 2 in the morning and 2 at night to let my body get use to it.

I than upped to 8 pills a day on the second week, 4 in the morning and 4 at night and also added kelp to the mix to help with body temperature.

Week 3, I went to 9 pills a day, 3 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon and 3 at night along with one kelp pill morning, afternoon, night.

I know certain people will say that's quite high, I know my body very well and I'm certainly not stupid. I'm looking after myself quite well, eating well, taking vitamins and keeping active and I feel fine.

I already had some progress from PM those years ago, so feeling new progress can be somewhat difficult.

So far I've noticed after a month, I've always been an emotional person, but lately even small things I see on tv or movies can trigger me to cry and I've been quite emotional.

I feel constant dull pains from my lower region along with not been as "firm". I feel like my libido has gotten an energy boost, feels like when I was a teen again without the bulging pants.

My nipples are slowly becoming more sensitive and touching one can make my whole body tingle.

My scent might have changed alittle? Smells kind of like onions and kinda sweet if that makes sense? My skin is definitely softer and my hair and nails are growing faster. I also feel differently mentally now, a more emotional and calm state.

I wanted to apologise for anyone who was looking forward to more posts from me while I was on PM...but hope instead you'll find my new ones even more interesting!

I'm no longer going by Josh, my new name is Elyse and my pronouns are she/her  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> I'm much happier now that I've found myself and hope to blossom into the beautiful woman I want to be!

Hope you enjoyed my previous journey and my long recap...sorry for it been so long!

PS: I no longer care about my male function and intend to go all the way with my transition. SRS is still debatable, but I might change my mind on that!

I totally agree with you after years of doubt and shame about my breasts I have always wanted to be totally comfortable with my breasts and how I look...I have just recently decided to go all out and I have been pumping my breasts and I hope to get put on estrogen instead of herbal remedies..I want my breasts to get as big as possible and I want the curves on my hips and thighs..so I can have as feminine body as possible...I don't think I want to fullly transition...I am split in half...I like my clit and I am starting to really enjoy my man pussy being filled..I dream of eating cum when I am dressed.,.

(15-05-2022, 07:12 AM)Ezra38c Wrote:  

Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

(14-05-2022, 07:12 AM)Elyse Wrote:  

Hiiii!

I totally agree with you after years of doubt and shame about my breasts I have always wanted to be totally comfortable with my breasts and how I look...I have just recently decided to go all out and I have been pumping my breasts and I hope to get put on estrogen instead of herbal remedies..I want my breasts to get as big as possible and I want the curves on my hips and thighs..so I can have as feminine body as possible...I don't think I want to fullly transition...I am split in half...I like my clit and I am starting to really enjoy my man pussy being filled..I dream of eating cum when I am dressed.,.

Hi Ezra!

I'm sure you'll find out what you want. At least you are doing something about how you feel inside. I think been happy about who you are and what you'd like to be is a big goal, at least for me. Good luck with your journey!

Hiii!

Thought I should show a pic of myself,

Well done and glad you are finding your way to be happy, some good growth there and fantastic areolas and nipples.

(15-05-2022, 10:57 AM)wee2er Wrote:  Well done and glad you are finding your way to be happy, some good growth there and fantastic areolas and nipples.

Hi Wee2er!

Thankyou, that means a lot to me! I'll definitely be sharing more pics this month, got another laser appointment the week after next and at the end of 2 months hoping to see more progress!

Hi!

Just thought I'd post a little update on how things are going. So not much has changed since after 1 month, I'm going on 3 months and a week soon.

I slowly upped my dosage to 14 pills which seems to make a difference and I'm listening to my body for any signs of distress or discomfort and I seem to be fine.

I feel breast tenderness and that familiar growing pain on and off everyday. Seems to be more present at my new dosage. Slightly moody I think and on and off ball pain downstairs.

I'm not in any rush, I just would really like to get the ball rolling again with my chest, it actually devastated me stopping pm when I did a few years ago because of how well it was working. I wish I never stopped so many times, but it's in the past.

I'm just hoping bo can help me too, I remain hopeful as I am feeling alittle of something, just have to wait and be hopeful I suppose.

Well there is my bit of a recap, I'm going to continue to keep taking Bo for a year I reckon. I'm definitely patient with waiting for results but I also know I'm getting older and some of that patience is dwindling away.

Thanks for listening! I hope some of you listening on here can encourage me to keep being patient and waiting for results with your own journeys. ☺️

I saw your original thread and bumped it up for an update but then I found this thread. Any updates from this point forward?

@Elyse,
How is everything going, I am a day past a year, up 2 cup size F to a GG UK sizing. Thighs a little wider and butt a little rouder and plump,nipples always firm or erect with slightly darker and larger areolas.

Started with dropping my dose today to slowly back off. If all goes well my body will continue to take on a more feminine shape. Waist to hip ratio is 0.97, hopefully it gets up over 1 over the next few months.  Heart

Please keep us updated. I think I will miss the BO.  Sad

(20-08-2023, 01:59 AM)tomi66 Wrote:  @Elyse,
How is everything going, I am a day past a year, up 2 cup size F to a GG UK sizing. Thighs a little wider and butt a little rouder and plump,nipples always firm or erect with slightly darker and larger areolas.

Started with dropping my dose today to slowly back off. If all goes well my body will continue to take on a more feminine shape. Waist to hip ratio is 0.97, hopefully it gets up over 1 over the next few months.  Heart

Please keep us updated. I think I will miss the BO.  Sad

Tomi66

Just curious of your program and doses. To get 25 cm/10 inches between band and bust is incredible. I hope to be that lucky.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon