Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lets try BO.....and go all the way!

Hi Epeters,
So some background, I have been a long time Elomi wearer and up until a year ago I had 8 inch difference between band and bust. I started BO Petuitary Glandular blend just over a year ago and that added 3 maybe 4 inches, I get 40/51 or 52, depending on tape placement  Rolleyes

Before that I went from a D to an G (US) over a 10 year period so it was the BO blend that did it.

I used Transfemme products which are 525 proprietary blend of BO/PG and kelp. Two types of the product processed slightly differently, Bountiful Breast designed for women and Transfemme designed for men who want to look more feminine or transition. I am the first. 

I started with 2 each 2xday for about 2 months, then 3 2xday for 2 months then 4 each 2xday for 8 months. Basically 16 pills a day for 8 months. It's a fairly high dose to initiate feminine characteristics.  

I am now on the down hill slide, back to 3 each 2xday, I'll do that for a month and drop to 2 etc. That's so I don't shock the system by removing them from my body abruptly. 

It has been reported that the combination changes the body chemistry and tells the Petuitary gland that enough T is being produced and to produce more E and that change should be permanent after I am off of it and my body will continue to take on feminine features and produce female levels of E.

We shall see. 

hope I answered your questions.  Heart Heart Heart

I started out

I, too, started out on Transfemme, but their moving all over the place, cost, and, for me, poor customer service made me change to Swanson’s.

I, too, was on 4 pills/2x daily with their cream. When I switched, I started using bio-identical E from bio labs, Swanson’s, Saw Palmetto, a bust enhancing cream with Volufiline, Kelp, and L-Tyrosene. Next month I’ll add wild yam for better volume.

I’m a 38C or a 40B depending on the style of bra I choose with a difference of nearly 3” between band and bust. If I can get another 2-3” I’ll be really happy.

Thanks for the info.

?

I have heard from other people Transfemme had poor customer service but I found them really helpful and responsive to all my questions so I stuck with them. I also take the L-Tyrosine, iodine and selenium. I drank a quality high protein shake with each round of supplements. 

The other thing I like is that they have the BO/PG combination, so I just followed directions to the T and it worked for me. They are a bit expensive but it took all the guess work out,I didn't know if Swanson had a personalized program or not, it probably would have been cheaper, but I think the quality is equal. 

One thing that I am certain of is it will either work or it won't and I am pretty sure it's based on body temp and metabolism, whether male or female.  Heart

I am certain if you keep up with your program you'll meet your goals, I hear pumping does wonders too. That was too much work for me.

Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon