Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will it help?

So, I'm taking Swansons ovarian glandular for the past 5 weeks and have a very tiny bit of what maybe feels like fullness and some nipple sensitivity and tenderness. I'm hoping that means good things are coming. 

I just purchased two more bottles along with Swansons reishi mushroom and wondering if that will speed things up a little and what dose works best.

Any input appreciated, thank you in advance.

Michelle xo

Hi Michelle,
Lovely Avatar, Could that be you, or your future you?
Anyway, growing breasts is not a one shot deal, There is a process of killing off the DHT and nurturing E growth,
Your best bet is to keep dong what your doing, and do some research on this site, with Lotus and other programs.
Lotus is the queen of all things NBE and her post are filled with the facts, not just BS. WArning, she includes a lot of science.
Also here is a thread that you might find interesting:
I had similar questions about how this thing works and Lotus and others chimed in to make a very interesting thread,
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=25123
Have fun and happy growing
Bobbi

The research I've done indicates the two major requirements for breast growth are estrogen (particularly estradiol) and growth hormone/igf-1. Increasing estrogen can (but not always) produce a short term (weeks to months) boost in growth hormone. This seems to be why younger trans-women get more dramatic results from HRT than older - they have higher levels of growth hormone. I've been looking at what body builders take for boosting their GH levels. In that regards, I've been taking 6g of L-arginine and 3g of MSM once daily. It's only been a week, so it's premature to say if that's having an effect. Otherwise, the only other thing I'm taking is finasteride. That's where this all started for me - trying to fill in the small bald spot on the top of my head. Growing small boobs was just a happy accident.

(13-05-2022, 09:53 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Michelle,
Lovely Avatar, Could that be you, or your future you?
Anyway, growing breasts is not a one shot deal, There is a process of killing off the DHT and nurturing E growth,
Your best bet is to keep dong what your doing, and do some research on this site, with Lotus and other programs.
Lotus is the queen of all things NBE and her post are filled with the facts, not just BS. WArning, she includes a lot of science.
Also here is a thread that you might find interesting:
I had similar questions about how this thing works and Lotus and others chimed in to make a very interesting thread,
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=25123
Have fun and happy growing
Bobbi

Hello and thank you Happyme, yes that is me in the photo. I will keep it going for now and see what happens

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon