Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Continued Adventures of Jamie-May

Very pretty!

(28-06-2023, 10:17 PM)Jamie-May Wrote:  I appreciate the kind words, everyone Heart

I have hope that my dad will come around now more than ever. Until then I can only keep living my life as best as I can, enjoying it so fully now that I finally get to be me outside the limited time I spend with him. One day I'm sure I'll have the freedom to be myself around him too ^_^

And beyond the stretchmarks and sag of my belly for having once weighed 230+ pounds I'm still very much proud of and happy with the body I've been able to achieve~

Jamie, your body looks great.  You should be proud and happy!  Keep it up, girl!!

Thought I'd drop in to say hello~ Where does the time go?!

Anyway, it's been a good few months mostly in that as usual I just live as me. The girl I always wanted to be may still need some polishing, but I'm still a girl in both my mind and clearly even to the public eye. I say this as it's been over a year since I've started presenting and I've been treated as nothing but a woman. I still love telling this story to the friends who are 'in the know' about me being trans, but a month or two back I was talking with my mom at a sit down restaurant, and at this point both the receiver at the door and our waitress call us ladies. So my mom goes, oh speaking of that, and starts to tell me about this woman she knows.

Apparently this friend came up to my parents at one of their usual hangouts on the weekends and started talking, mentioning to my father and her that she had seen my mother and their daughter out grocery shopping. My dad was confused, as he knows my sister doesn't go shopping often with my mom and for sure not recently at said store. He, being as daft as ever, tells the woman that no his daughter wasn't out shopping with my mom and if she meant his son. Apparently this went back and forth a few times, with the woman insisting it was their daughter, that it was a woman that my mother was with that day. My mom picking up on what was actually going on eventually nudged him, saying yes she was out with her daughter after all.

I could only laugh after hearing this. I kept thinking just how flabbergasted he was and how silly he must have looked. I'd randomly giggle at the idea while trying to eat~ Also even my mom only calls me he/him and stuff so her feeling pressured to call me daughter was nice too. Don't know why she struggles with that but then goes all out on everything else supporting me...

Beyond that a certain forum goer here and myself met up and had a lot of fun on her visit lately! I won't go into great detail but I adored our time doing stuff together and we plan to meet again soon. She even came all the way by train to visit for about a whole days trip! Just goes to show how friendships and beyond can bloom online ^_^

Sorry that I haven't really updated this thread with much in the way of routine and supplements lately. I still take RR, GTE, and am trying other additions to see if my chest can develop even further. I'll possibly talk more about those additions if anything pans out well! Regardless though, I'm happy with how I've turned out. I made it. I get to live as a woman and enjoy my life without any kind of hate or troubles beyond my dad being annoying about it. It feels weird having accomplished this. It's oddly strange feeling normal for once, though I am a little listless since I've achieved the biggest goal I ever wanted in life. A fact I haven't fully wrapped my head around yet. >.<

At this point, I guess its all about refining what I have and trying to live healthier for the present. Otherwise I still need to get my ID renewed, my name and hopefully gender marker changed, and maybe consider little cosmetic changes or surgery. My hair has been continuing to fill in on the spares spots though so we will see how things go especially since using a dermaroller has absolutely been of help.

Also, its a tad late, but here is a new picture of my Halloween outfit I wore. It's what I wore last year but with the addition of some makeup~ I've been wearing makeup very regularly now so it was nice to be able to apply some this year for the costume. Maybe I'll be ever better with makeup next year and can try something a big fancier!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's good to see you posting again, Jamie! I'm glad that things are going well for you. You look great!

Hi Jamie,

I said a long time ago that you were an inspiration and I will still say it!

Kay

There is no mistaking you for a very beautiful young lady. You seem to have have found your happy spot in life  Heart

Hi Jamie,
You are stunning, your make up looks great. As the father of a trans daughter, I still catch myself saying him and not her sometimes, after 30 years of saying son, he,him etc. it's habit not disrespect. It sounds like you have a wonderful relationship with your mom, so a little leeway may be ok with her IMHO and it certainly sounds like dad is coming around. I'm glad to hear your update.
Heart

Aw, thanks everyone Hug

And yeah, Tomi66, I understand. For my mother, she supports me so much that I can't be too terribly hurt. I only nudge her slightly about it once in a while. It only really gets a little upsetting when she says it when we're around other people. Of course it probably just makes her seem a little out of it, or at worst crazy, but it's a little scary in case someone would take it seriously enough to out me.

As for my dad, well, maybe he will come around but boy is he stubborn. It also makes me feel awkward when he follows me around without relent whenever I do rarely go over there. It means I can't talk without whispering to try to have my voice not sound girly and that I always have to hide my figure and never be myself Sad I know he just likely wants to be around me cus he misses me but still >~<

You look great as ever!  And I’m glad to hear your journey is going rather well!  Hug

You look bewitching!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon