Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Beginnings

Have you tried a penis vacuum pump?  I had a bit of success.

Hi Thgirl1951, yep tried that nothing, got slightly hard then like a balloon down it went, tried every night for just over a week, nothing, I believe that the AA is doing what it should do block testosterone.

What I have also noticed I am gaining fat in places where there was none, but still nothing as such on my breasts, still too early to form an opinion.

In addition I am feeling slightly down, do know know if it is due to the HRT or lack of progress.

Will let you all informed if anything happens

(28-06-2022, 09:02 PM)Sue55 Wrote:  

Hi Thgirl1951, yep tried that nothing, got slightly hard then like a balloon down it went, tried every night for just over a week, nothing, I believe that the AA is doing what it should do block testosterone.

What I have also noticed I am gaining fat in places where there was none, but still nothing as such on my breasts, still too early to form an opinion.

In addition I am feeling slightly down, do know know if it is due to the HRT or lack of progress.

Will let you all informed if anything happens

There is another device that you could
try instead of the penis pump. It may or may not work for extending
the penis, but WOW, it sure feels good. It is an automatic breast
pump. Someone else on this site posted the idea.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon