Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Beginnings

Well today I started again, new beginnings as they say, after discussions with medical teams and a Therapist I have decide that I cannot take a risk again with herbs so I have approached a Transgender Company here in England UK, for help they have given me loads and loads of advice and during my last call with them I placed an order.

Today the kit arrived, it is a trio kit comprising of.

Anti- Androgen - Oestrogen - and Breast GEL, it comes as a standard 3 month supply and cost me £299.00 with free postage.

Now this comes in various strengths, I have gone for a slow start and will build up, the beauty of this is you only take

one capsule a day and rub the gel in once a day, the Gel is a breast and nipple enhancer. 

If you want the link to the shop I will post it, the good news they ship world wide free of charge

Thats great news, hopfully you get the results your are lookign for without any of the prior reactions from herbals.

Link won't go wrong, may help those who are also in your situation find a solution.

Post the link please and thank you

Hi,

Please find link below, I have spoken to Beverly who is very helpful and a world of knowledge, if there is anything you are unsure about she will tell you, been great with me, also the postal system was fantastic was sent 24 hour Royal mail, as for shipping abroad it is free but not sure how long it will take, just ask.

These products were developed in Switzerland, so there are no hidden nasties, anyway just read what they say.

www.transformation.co.uk/pages/transformation-shop

If this link does not work Google Transformation shop UK, they are based in Manchester UK

(12-05-2022, 12:18 PM)Sue55 Wrote:  

Hi,

Please find link below, I have spoken to Beverly who is very helpful and a world of knowledge, if there is anything you are unsure about she will tell you, been great with me, also the postal system was fantastic was sent 24 hour Royal mail, as for shipping abroad it is free but not sure how long it will take, just ask.

These products were developed in Switzerland, so there are no hidden nasties, anyway just read what they say.

www.transformation.co.uk/pages/transformation-shop

If this link does not work Google Transformation shop UK, they are based in Manchester UK

Any information on the 'source' of the "oestrogen" in these products?    I looked around the link and the do not provide any details.    Personally,  I would be very skeptical of using anything in which the company is not upfront about the ingredients. 

Are they requiring any blood work or monitoring as is done with real HRT?    My guess is this is either PM or BO.

There is always cynics in the world, we all have the use of email and a phone, do as I did email or ring, they sent me a full list of the ingredients that were in each item I was purchasing - Simple really

(12-05-2022, 05:45 PM)Sue55 Wrote:  

There is always cynics in the world, we all have the use of email and a phone, do as I did email or ring, they sent me a full list of the ingredients that were in each item I was purchasing - Simple really

More curious than cynical.  I have had bad reactions to various herbs.  I'm to the point anything I take, I put on the underside of my arm and wait 24 hours to see if I have an allergic reaction.   Reshi, pm, and white peony all make me terriblely I'll if taken orally, but can be used in small amounts topically.  Just wondering what other options there are.   Would you mind sharing the ingredients?  

Don't ask me what this lot means, I have however had it checked by a friend who is a retired nurse she says that they are okay and have been manufactured by a lab in Switzerland, she says like any other item you consume it is done at your own risk.

Anyone should do their own research, some people have allergies for example nuts or dairy products I must have had one with PM.

Hope this helps.

INGREDIANTS OF THE PRODUCTS I PURCHASED 

OESTROGEN CAPSULES

MICRONISED FORMULATION

OESTROGEN, ESTROGEN, OESTROGEN PRECURSORS, FOENICULUM VULGARE,
CONJUGATED PROGESTERONES, CONJUGATED PHYTO-ESTERONES,
DIOSGENIN ISOFLAVONES, FOENICULUM VULGARE, PERMITTED EU/FDA COLOURANTS, STABILISERS &
PRESERVATIVES, GELATIN

ANTI-ANDROGEN CAPSULES

MICRONISED BLEND OF CONCENTRATED CYPROTONE ACETATE,
DIOSGENIN, CHYSOPHANICS VERBENA OFFICINALIS, TUNERA DIFFUSA, VITEX AGNUS
CATCTUS, ANGELICA, PERMITTED EU/FDA COLOURANTS, STABILISERS &
PRESERVATIVES, GELATIN

OESTROGEN INTENSE BREAST & NIPPLE GEL

CONCENTRATED OESTROGEN, ESTROGEN, COMPLEX CONCENTRATED
FEMALE HORMONES ACCELERANTS, CONJUGATED PHYTO-ESTERONES, DIOSGENIN FOENICULUM
VULGARE ESTERONE, PROGESTERONE PRECURSORS, ESTERONE PRECURSORS, PRECURSORS AQUA,
CETOSTEARYL ACOHOL, LAURYL SULPHATE, LIQUID PARAFIN, SOFT PARAFIN,
PHENOXYETHANOL, PERMITTED EU/FDA COLOURANTS, STABILISERS & PRESERVATIVES,
GELATIN

MADE UNDER LICENCE FROM MEDICA INT – SWITZERLAND

NOTE THESE ARE ONE A DAY CONSUMPTION.

<style>

</style>

(12-05-2022, 08:37 PM)Sue55 Wrote:  

Don't ask me what this lot means, I have however had it checked by a friend who is a retired nurse she says that they are okay and have been manufactured by a lab in Switzerland, she says like any other item you consume it is done at your own risk.

Anyone should do their own research, some people have allergies for example nuts or dairy products I must have had one with PM.

Hope this helps.

INGREDIANTS OF THE PRODUCTS I PURCHASED 

MADE UNDER LICENCE FROM MEDICA INT – SWITZERLAND

NOTE THESE ARE ONE A DAY CONSUMPTION.

<style>

</style>

Wow...    Not sure of the dosages, but the ingredients look like some serious stuff.   Cyproterone acetate alone can drop your T-level to zero.

Thankyou Sue,

At first sight I thought the price was a bit high, but then thought about how much 3-months of PM and associated "stuff" would cost, and this is the real-deal (far more powerful), and some of it is on offer Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> ; so I'm now getting tempted to take the next step...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon