Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

women like your breast?

I am wondering if you are in a relationship with a woman does she like your breast? Is she encouraging you to have them and continue to do whatever you are to have them?

(11-05-2022, 01:39 AM)carguy Wrote:  

I am wondering if you are in a relationship with a woman does she like your breast? Is she encouraging you to have them and continue to do whatever you are to have them?

My wife is accepting of them, but is certainly not encouraging me to grow them.  She does seem to play with them during sex, mainly because she knows it turns me on.  It's a fine line, as If it starts affecting my performance in the bedroom, it would be an issue with her.

My wife loves mine. I still haven’t started any supplements, but I have a serious start from puberty and years of daily massage.

Life is like a box of chocolates, so they say…

I have had numerous compliments about my breasts recently, as I have been dressing to show them off... Flaunt them if you got them! hehehe

My GF adores my boobs and often plays with them whilst watching TV. She has also encouraged me to wear sports or plain bras, but so far has taken a dim view of frilly overly ostentatious feminine styles.

My amazing GF enjoys playing with my breasts and nipples, she will grab them as she walks by or will walk up behind me and massage them. We go bra shopping together and help each other put our bras on. She complains that mine are bigger than hers and I complain that mine aren’t as full as hers. The other day we where joking around and she told me I was thin enough already I didn’t need to loose anymore weight because she was scared I might loose some of my boobage and butt.

(20-12-2022, 05:41 AM)PantyandBraeveryday Wrote:  My amazing GF enjoys playing with my breasts and nipples, she will grab them as she walks by or will walk up behind me and massage them. We go bra shopping together and help each other put our bras on. She complains that mine are bigger than hers and I complain that mine aren’t as full as hers. The other day we where joking around and she told me I was thin enough already I didn’t need to loose anymore weight because she was scared I might loose some of my boobage and butt.

that really is a compliment, and condoning what your trying to acheive. Your very lucky.

(20-12-2022, 10:46 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
(20-12-2022, 05:41 AM)PantyandBraeveryday Wrote:  My amazing GF enjoys playing with my breasts and nipples, she will grab them as she walks by or will walk up behind me and massage them. We go bra shopping together and help each other put our bras on. She complains that mine are bigger than hers and I complain that mine aren’t as full as hers. The other day we where joking around and she told me I was thin enough already I didn’t need to loose anymore weight because she was scared I might loose some of my boobage and butt.

that really is a compliment, and condoning what your trying to acheive. Your very lucky.
Panty and 9west both of you seem to have a very nice rack!   Congrats!

Sounds like the perfect GF. It should be obvious that a guy with breasts will be more fun in bed than one who is phallocentric. Between marriages I had a girlfriend like that. She literally could not keep her hands off my nipples. Said I brought out her “lesbian tendencies.” Once on a long distance bus ride she slipped her fingers under my thick sweater and discreetly began playing with my nipples. She was awed when it caused me to have a nipple orgasm.

(01-01-2023, 11:36 PM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  

Sounds like the perfect GF. It should be obvious that a guy with breasts will be more fun in bed than one who is phallocentric. Between marriages I had a girlfriend like that. She literally could not keep her hands off my nipples. Said I brought out her “lesbian tendencies.” Once on a long distance bus ride she slipped her fingers under my thick sweater and discreetly began playing with my nipples. She was awed when it caused me to have a nipple orgasm.

lol. She sounds like a right dirty f@$#er. Lol. My type of girl

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon