Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

shaving chest

I shave my legs and waist almost daily unless tired or dont feel good. Chest, arm pits every other day or so. Want to more but dont. On legs use baby oil to shave and in summer will go over 2 times. Chest use body shaving gel and then cream. use a  blade razor. Seems like legs dont get as hairy as chest. Why is the hair on upper chest different. How do you shave back?

Hi Robyn,
I shaved for years and started using an epilator and 6 months ago except in my most delicate area and it has made a world of difference.

I am not sure why the chest hair is so different because my chest isn't hairy, I do grow hair in that transition zone between my public area and belly button.

All your hair will become easier to remove, grow back slower and become finer where you use an epilator. If I had back hair I guess I would ask my wife to do it, if you don't have a significant other maybe think about getting your back waxed .
Heart

I was getting my whole body waxed (still do). But now with my BA I won’t wax my chest. I will just shave every day. And hope after some time my hair will stop growing. Probably not realitic. I won’t use an IPL on them so I think Shaving is the only way to go

I use Nair it removes the hair and you don't get that stubble grow and the hair takes longer to grow bak. Just word of caution don't get the nail on your nipples it hurts Smile Her around my areola I pull out with a tweeter

Hi Naija
I use tweezers around the areolas also, I was able to epilate but they have grown more sensitive over the past 2 months, I guess 16 months on BO was when I started to notice the other feminine features start to develop, the breast growth was at around 6 months with gradual yet steady development.
Heart

I started epilating my chest a couple of weeks ago. The first time took a little courage but it turned out OK. I've since done a couple of follow ups 4 or 5 days apart. These have been much easier. Maybe it's just me but I have to admit I rather enjoy the sensation of the epilation itself. So far I haven't had any problem with ingrown hairs coming back and I'm hoping it stays that way.

My wife hasn't noticed yet and will probably react negatively when she does, but I like the new appearance. I think hairy boobies just look plain wrong even in my small moobs size and the sensations of having a smooth sensitive chest are rather good. Even if I don't end up growing much more of a bust I'm thinking I might just keep up an epilation regime longer term.

I've been using a Braun Silk Epil that only has a wide epilation head. Approaching around the areola is a bit tricky considering hair growth direction and small nipple size. I'm wondering about what other options to use in this area.

Rather than resorting to tweezers, has anybody used one of the more wand like epilators designed for lady's facial hair? It seems it might be an easier tool to use on the tricky bits.

https://pluxy.co/products/pluxy%E2%84%A2-epil-pro-3-3

I shaved my chest a few times, but hated the prickliness that resulted a few days later. Then one day I tried the epilator I had been using for my pubic region. The sensation of a silky smooth chest was incredible—I had a chain of five nipple orgasms in a matter of minutes. That sold me! Over time the epilator permanently eliminated 99% of my chest hair.  If necessary I simply use tweezers to pluck out hair at the edge of the areolas.

Nair is interesting. How long does it last. Can I use that with my Implants?

(21-01-2024, 12:41 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  Nair is interesting. How long does it last. Can I use that with my Implants?

In my experience Nair only lasts a coouple of days. It's why I eventually switched to an epilator. The hair takes 10-14 days to grow back and is soft and fine.

It really depends on how thick and course your hair is on you chest, My hair is not thick and not a lot on my chest so using Nair no hair lasts  a good week. I do use tweezer and pull th hair out around my areola.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon