Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

shaving chest

hello 
At first I shaved with an electric razor, then tweezed with tweezers, 
Now I use a Braun Skil épil 5 
Cordially 
John (Jean)

(03-08-2022, 02:39 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(31-07-2022, 04:46 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Found switching to the heavy handled Pro Glide 5 works much better than anything with fewer blades or lighter handles. No lotion or anything of the sort right afterwards for best results and avoiding unwanted reactions (for me anyway).

Was about to grab the Braun's top of the line IPL but Amazon has been testing pricing on that recently and increased the price by up to $100 more. If it goes back to the old price, may grab it.

The price on Braun Silk Expert Pro 5 dropped so grabbed one. The drag and continuous zapping option is a game changer and so much more convenient (and faster) to use (vs position and zap, reposition and zap, ...).

Continuous zapping? If I had known about this I'd have gone with it instead of "position and zap, reposition and zap" :-) 

As it is, I'm happy I dove into IPL   

My chest, navel & underarm hair disappeared completely with IPL. Everything else, not so much. While HRT greatly slowed leg hair growth, it’s still there, albeit very fine.

Hello.

I also have a Braun Silk expert Pro 3 IPL, but I don't find it effective. I used it under the pubis, the hairs are grilled, it smells like pork, but they are still there.

John uh no I'm Jennifer  (Humor)

(12-11-2022, 03:14 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello.

I also have a Braun Silk expert Pro 3 IPL, but I don't find it effective. I used it under the pubis, the hairs are grilled, it smells like pork, but they are still there.

Hi Jennifer,
Did you shave first? As that is the most effective way to use ipl and laser therapy. The shorter the hairs are, more energy from the light can travel down the hair to damage and hopefully destroy the hair follicle. 
Respectfully 
CG

(12-11-2022, 05:01 PM)Curious Guy Wrote:  
(12-11-2022, 03:14 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello.

Hi Jennifer,
Did you shave first? As that is the most effective way to use ipl and laser therapy. The shorter the hairs are, more energy from the light can travel down the hair to damage and hopefully destroy the hair follicle. 
Respectfully 
CG
Yes of course

The hairs are 3 to 7mm.

Jennifer

About twenty years ago I used a Braun Silk-Épil epilator on my moderately hairy chest for the first time and the matter was settled. No more shaving! They felt marvelous and super-erogenous. Over time the epilator pulled out nearly all of the roots and my breasts are now as wonderfully smooth as my wife's. Progesterone cream has made them silky smooth to the touch. 

(12-11-2022, 11:29 PM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  About twenty years ago I used a Braun Silk-Épil epilator on my moderately hairy chest for the first time and the matter was settled. No more shaving! They felt marvelous and super-erogenous. Over time the epilator pulled out nearly all of the roots and my breasts are now as wonderfully smooth as my wife's. Progesterone cream has made them silky smooth to the touch. 
Hi winzig you have a very nice breast's, love the roundness, the shape, and very smooth, something I hope to get, I just detest all of this body hair and hopefully my feminizing journey will help with that.

(13-11-2022, 12:41 AM)Mishelle Wrote:  
(12-11-2022, 11:29 PM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  About twenty years ago I used a Braun Silk-Épil epilator on my moderately hairy chest for the first time and the matter was settled. No more shaving! They felt marvelous and super-erogenous. Over time the epilator pulled out nearly all of the roots and my breasts are now as wonderfully smooth as my wife's. Progesterone cream has made them silky smooth to the touch. 
Hi winzig you have a very nice breast's, love the roundness, the shape, and very smooth, something I hope to get, I just detest all of this body hair and hopefully my feminizing journey will help with that.

Thank you Mishelle! I wish you success in growing breasts that are roundness in shape and very smooth. It's a wonderful feeling. I am constantly squeezing and caressing them.

(13-11-2022, 12:45 AM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  
(13-11-2022, 12:41 AM)Mishelle Wrote:  

Thank you Mishelle! I wish you success in growing breasts that are roundness in shape and very smooth. It's a wonderful feeling. I am constantly squeezing and caressing them.
Yes! I can imagine, I to enjoy massaging and pumping mine, very relaxing and euphoric feeling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon