Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saw palmetto

Is any dossage recomendation for their antiandrogen feautures? What is the correct dossage for not have interaction with other receptors?

(10-05-2022, 03:07 PM)microngs Wrote:  Is any dosage recommendation for their anti androgen features? What is the correct dosage for not have interaction with other receptors?

As far as I know saw palmetto isn't the best choice as an anti-androgen or DHT blocker If your going for booba; due to it doing some funky shit to progesterone receptors that gives it an anti-estrogen property. I'm no expert by any means at all so take this with a grain of salt and to do your research.

I suggest either Reishi-Reishi Mushrooms, White Peony or Diindolylmethane (aka DIM) as a DHT blocker. White peony is estrogenic and blocks testosterone and helps convert testosterone to estrogen and Reishi blocks DHT. Diindolylmethane Is something your probably better off researching yourself, I'm not qualified lmao.

For dosage, I'm also not qualified to say but I would start off small, and remember the massive grain of salt.

I have had good results from using 1000mg daily.   I use Swanson's liquid which is 1000mg per dropper full.  I split it 1/2 morning & evening.  It takes about 3 weeks before i notice the effects.  I can tell it's working by reduced morning wood and watery ejaculate.  Recently switched to white peony, which seems far more effective at lower dosages.

(17-05-2022, 07:26 PM)Breast_wishes Wrote:  I have had good results from using 1000mg daily.   I use Swanson's liquid which is 1000mg per dropper full.  I split it 1/2 morning & evening.  It takes about 3 weeks before i notice the effects.  I can tell it's working by reduced morning wood and watery ejaculate.  Recently switched to white peony, which seems far more effective at lower dosages.

Could I ask where your getting your white peony from? I've had a lot of trouble finding a good source of the stuff online.

Happy to hear your good results btw <3

(18-05-2022, 01:59 PM)SofieIsASpoon? Wrote:  

(17-05-2022, 07:26 PM)Breast_wishes Wrote:  I have had good results from using 1000mg daily.   I use Swanson's liquid which is 1000mg per dropper full.  I split it 1/2 morning & evening.  It takes about 3 weeks before i notice the effects.  I can tell it's working by reduced morning wood and watery ejaculate.  Recently switched to white peony, which seems far more effective at lower dosages.

Could I ask where your getting your white peony from? I've had a lot of trouble finding a good source of the stuff online.

Happy to hear your good results btw <3

Thanks a lot for advices Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon