Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek (smell) and sperm

I am taking Fenugreek most of the time 3 pills a day of 1830 mg. I know when urinating is a smell of maple syrup. So i am wondering will the maple syrup smell and maybe taste of sperm if take the pills that day? How long will the pills and smells stay in the body? thanks

(10-05-2022, 01:39 AM)carguy Wrote:  

I am taking Fenugreek most of the time 3 pills a day of 1830 mg. I know when urinating is a smell of maple syrup. So i am wondering will the maple syrup smell and maybe taste of sperm if take the pills that day? How long will the pills and smells stay in the body? thanks

My urine will smell for about 24-48 hours.   I doubt it would affect semen taste, as my wife has never mentioned it. If there was any taste from it it would take longer to clear.  For example after eating spicy foods it can take a week to not be noticable in semen.

If it's anything like eating asparagus, then both urine and ejaculate smell and taste bitter within hours, and can last for a few days.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon