Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New in BO

Hi all, i ordered a bottle of pills that seems BO. Is a product of transfeme, but i dont know what could be the dossage? Any advice? Thanks

Hi there, 
I've just started on Raw Female (unfortunately you can't get BO in the UK!) however, it is said to be very similar to BO, as such my regime is based around the research I've done on BO, but cycle it as I have done I've done with PM.

First thing I concluded in my research was take it SLOW!

This is day 2 of my regime and  all seems well so my planned regime will be:
Week 1 - 2-caps/day
Week 2 - 3-caps/day
Week 3 - 4-caps/day
Week 4 - nothing

Then I will restart and do the same cycle.

I've read about lots who take 8~10 caps/day, but I'm maxing out at 4-caps/day just simply to protect my liver! However, many say that you need to keep upping the dose to get accumulative effects. So as I am maxxing out at 4-caps/day so I only see Raw Female as a short term progect.

Hope that helps and remember BO is meant to be strong stuff, so take it SLOW Smile

Ok, thanks a lot, yes is strong stuff. The 2 days before i take 1 pills i felt the change. OMG. At 3 days taking the pills i tried to take the next day 1 at morning and night, and is better 1 the first week, yes. I take a detox pill with herbs for protect liver. I think is good. Thanks again for the advices.

Well, this week the BO pills will ariive. I ll stop take PM and take the Transfemme pills. I hope it works. But i listen in the net many people saying that only works if u are woman with ovaries. Is that true?

Can't say that's true, look at the BO section on here there's clearly something at play, it's not a well documented science as to what BO is actually doing but it seems to work for some it's just not a quick starter.

I've been doing the raw female glandular for about 4 weeks and only now starting to notice some small signs that it's doing something, or at least I think it's the BO that's doing something as got no other supplements that should be giving those signs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon