Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sport bra's

Hi i am interested in getting some more sport bra's. I have some from when got my nipples pierced but they feel tight after awhile wearing them. So how can i know what size i need? The ones i have shows TALLA 42 and they are Hanes. Can i get any that will not be hot as in making me sweat and not noticeable? Thanks

(06-05-2022, 02:54 AM)carguy Wrote:  

Hi i am interested in getting some more sport bra's. I have some from when got my nipples pierced but they feel tight after awhile wearing them. So how can i know what size i need? The ones i have shows TALLA 42 and they are Hanes. Can i get any that will not be hot as in making me sweat and not noticeable? Thanks

After buying a number of sports bras for concealment purposes which made me sweaty and uncomfortable, I found and buy only one brand on Ebay which is heavily vented in the back and their size large fits me (36B) snugly and the sizes go to XL and XXL (up to 42 A,B,C or 44A) The material is cotton / poly. I love them. They come in black, white and grey / purple colors and the slim pads are removable should you not want them.  

If you use Ebay Search item number 125415648525 or High Impact Wireless Seamless Padded 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon