Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting Bo

Hello all, I'm Kendra and I'm just starting Bo. I've been living as a female for 5 years but have been to scared to start HRT because of the side affects. I stumbled on this great site last week and got to studying. Made my order on Amazon and here I am. Starting on bo once a day, saw palmetto once a day, 16oz of whole milk and 16oz of soy milk (both are supposed to have great building blocks for breasts), chicken (supposed to be best meat for breast growth), I'm also using coconut and fennel essential oils to massage breast for 15 mins twice a day. On the 8th my breast pump comes so I'll throw that in as well. This is only day 3 so all I can report is a slight headache for bout an hour after taking B.O. it's been a lil struggle keeping body temp above 98.3 as I always drink iced beverages and like to have a fan on me. So I take at bedtime and use a heating blanket on 4. I will keep the updates coming.

Best wishes on your journey,

Kendra K.

(05-05-2022, 01:10 PM)KendraK Wrote:  

Hello all, I'm Kendra and I'm just starting Bo. I've been living as a female for 5 years but have been to scared to start HRT because of the side affects. I stumbled on this great site last week and got to studying. Made my order on Amazon and here I am. Starting on bo once a day, saw palmetto once a day, 16oz of whole milk and 16oz of soy milk (both are supposed to have great building blocks for breasts), chicken (supposed to be best meat for breast growth), I'm also using coconut and fennel essential oils to massage breast for 15 mins twice a day. On the 8th my breast pump comes so I'll throw that in as well. This is only day 3 so all I can report is a slight headache for bout an hour after taking B.O. it's been a lil struggle keeping body temp above 98.3 as I always drink iced beverages and like to have a fan on me. So I take at bedtime and use a heating blanket on 4. I will keep the updates coming.

Best wishes on your journey,

Kendra K.

Here is a quote from a medical website (webMD) on body temperature:           temperature tends to go up and down a little during the day, and the same is true at night, although while you're sleeping it can be 1 to 2 degrees lower than in the daytime. Body temperature starts to fall as bedtime approaches, paving the way for a good night's sleep

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon