Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Say Hello and a question about a BO product

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and first of all I want to say hello to everyone. :-)

I want to apologize for my bad english.

I'm from Germany, I'm very slim, 36 years old and I use "Google translator".

I've been taking BO for 3 weeks. Not from Swanson though, because it's sold out everywhere, or I can't find it anywhere.

I bought a BO product called "A NEW YOU" from a "Crossdresser" website in the USA.

"A NEW YOU - Ovary Plus"

According to the information, it should only contain 165mg BO, instead of 250mg like Swanson.

I've been taking 4 pills in the morning and 4 pills in the evening for 3 weeks.

So far I haven't noticed any change, neither externally nor internally... :-/

Has anyone else had any experience with this product?

Did it work at all or is it just a waste of money...?

I know that everyone is different and reacts differently, but I read so much that many notice the first changes after 3-4 weeks, even if it's just the erections.

But somehow nothing happens to me.

As I said before, I take 4 pills of 165mg in the morning and 4 in the evening plus 1000mg of Saw Palmetto.

Hope you can give me advice.

Warm greetings from Germany. :-)

I have taken Swanson BO.  I was concerned about health issues with new NBE products, and I started slow and only took half of a pill, 125 mg.  I got some reaction after taking only a few days of of this low dose of BO.  You should also gotten some reaction to the SP product. Everyone reacts differently to NBE products, but no reaction to BO is, IMO, a mystery. I am in favor of people watching their health signs like blood pressure and blood glucose levels.  Have you noticed any changes to your BP and glucose levels?

No, I haven't had my blood sugar checked yet.

As I said before, my health is no different than usual.

Maybe someone has experience with this product, or can tell me where I can get Swanson. :-/

(05-05-2022, 03:44 PM)nicky_ger Wrote:  

No, I haven't had my blood sugar checked yet.

As I said before, my health is no different than usual.

Maybe someone has experience with this product, or can tell me where I can get Swanson. :-/

If you can't get BO in Germany you might find it easier to get Raw Female and it is apparently very similar to BO.
I'm in the UK and we can't get BO at all over here, however I have managed to get Raw Female from iHerbs UK.

(05-05-2022, 11:23 AM)nicky_ger Wrote:  

Hi everyone,

I've been taking BO for 3 weeks. Not from Swanson though, because it's sold out everywhere, or I can't find it anywhere.

I bought a BO product called "A NEW YOU" from a "Crossdresser" website in the USA.

"A NEW YOU - Ovary Plus"

According to the information, it should only contain 165mg BO, instead of 250mg like Swanson.

I know that everyone is different and reacts differently, but I read so much that many notice the first changes after 3-4 weeks, even if it's just the erections.

As I said before, I take 4 pills of 165mg in the morning and 4 in the evening plus 1000mg of Saw Palmetto.

Hi Nicky.

I don't use BO so know nothing about it apart from what I have read, but I do know what is avaliable to Germany legally if you decide to use something other than BO. 4 weeks isn't a long time, this does take patience.

Google translate is quite good but sometimes hilarious too, you can write in German if you like, am fluent.

Whatever you do or which other methods you may try for results don't try to order prescription medication even with an online prescription it's illegal and you can get into a LOT of trouble with a large fine, most comes from abroad and getting caught is a real possibility. I have done a lot of probing and have been told by websites admins to lie on the online questionnaire for a prescription, where it asked male or female just tick female, you have a girls vorname anyway....... (not sure that's a compliment or asking please punch me in the face) customs won't be sympathetic anyway and you will be fined.

There are a lot of legal herbal routes that do work, well they did for me. That avatar is me but it didn't happen overnight  whatever others may claim.

Whatever you decide you can start at the supermarket. Growing boobs requires a LOT of calcium, a lot. You may notice your nails getting brittle and breaking or spitting often, go to Edeka and buy lots of what I posted in the photo, it's really cheap but is essential.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi everyone,

"A NEW YOU - Ovary Plus"

Body temperature has a lot to do with BO. I am currently taking BO and so far I have increased nipple sensitivity and my man boobs are taking on a more round feminine shape, I  started in August. I take a vitamin regime of K2/D3, selenium and B12 alongwith a teaspoon of organic honey before breakfast. Since I have a lower body temp, people experienced with BO therapy suggested starting Iodine, I use liquid, and L-Tyrosine. I also take calcium citrate, and multi vitamin as part of my routine. 

I take my BO supplements at 4 pm and 8 pm both on an empty stomach and wait an hour to eat, if I feel like snacking. 

Body temp for BO to kick in is around 98.6. The iodine and L-Tyrosine is supposed to help with that.

(27-10-2022, 05:44 PM)tomi66 Wrote:  

Hi everyone,

"A NEW YOU - Ovary Plus"

Body temperature has a lot to do with BO. I am currently taking BO and so far I have increased nipple sensitivity and my man boobs are taking on a more round feminine shape, I  started in August. I take a vitamin regime of K2/D3, selenium and B12 alongwith a teaspoon of organic honey before breakfast. Since I have a lower body temp, people experienced with BO therapy suggested starting Iodine, I use liquid, and L-Tyrosine. I also take calcium citrate, and multi vitamin as part of my routine. 

I take my BO supplements at 4 pm and 8 pm both on an empty stomach and wait an hour to eat, if I feel like snacking. 

Body temp for BO to kick in is around 98.6. The iodine and L-Tyrosine is supposed to help with that.

I concur. Taking BO, at first nothing. Then I checked my temp and discovered my normal was about 96…way too low, so I started with vitamins and kelp, kept a temperature log and things took off after that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon