Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lower back/hips very painful whilst on PM?

I've been on PM last year for about 8-months and have been back on the PM wagon for a couple of months, and all is going well.
However, since getting back on PM I have been struggling with lower back/hip/buttock pain!
OK, I have a history of lower back pain from an injury many years ago and once in a blue moon it flairs up and I struggle for a week or two, but this feels a tad different and it has never lasted so long.

Therefore, could the pain be anything to do with the PM?, for information my regime is generally and a few other multi-vits etc:
Wk1 - 750/day
Wk2 - 1000/day
Wk3 - 1500/day
Wk4 - 2000/day
Wk5 - nothing

I've read about hip displacement for those who are transitioning but that is usually from HRT and BO , so my current thinking is that it has nowt to do with PM and I've just tweaked my back more than normal!

It would be great to hear if anyone has had any experience of lower back pain / hip displacement whilst on PM?

Welcome to womanhood. Big Grin

(02-05-2022, 12:02 AM)Manue Wrote:  Welcome to womanhood. Big Grin
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! it better not be, I'm male staying male!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it is then it looks like I'm male staying male but with a slightly more female body, oh my what the neck am I doing???
Actually, that's probably not a bad thing thinking about it, as a few curves would break up this middle aged man-bod of mine Smile

Well male staying male is very broad haha. I'm myself included in that. Cool

Wait until you have your period.Wink

I do get lower back pain, had it (on and off) most of my life, must admit while on PM it does seem to last noticeably longer, always put it down to slower healing; it also tends to travel down as different muscle groups get used (to compensate/protect ?). I now stop all supplements whenever I suffer any form of injury or illness, it seems to help with the healing process.

I find a massage wand helps (a lot) when my back starts grumbling, it improves blood circulation and releases any toxins that may have built-up over time.

Going out on a limb here lol, it's called pelvic tilt. In other words, you're body is being feminized. Some folks have it (pain) worse than others. Good luck.

(02-05-2022, 06:11 PM)Manue Wrote:  Well male staying male is very broad haha. I'm myself included in that. Cool

Wait until you have your period.Wink

hehe, I guess it is a bit of a broad one - breasts, hips, etc
Periods!!!!!! no way! sorry but I'm out of here LOL

(03-05-2022, 06:46 AM)JiggleAddict Wrote:  

I do get lower back pain, had it (on and off) most of my life, must admit while on PM it does seem to last noticeably longer, always put it down to slower healing; it also tends to travel down as different muscle groups get used (to compensate/protect ?). I now stop all supplements whenever I suffer any form of injury or illness, it seems to help with the healing process.

I find a massage wand helps (a lot) when my back starts grumbling, it improves blood circulation and releases any toxins that may have built-up over time.

I too take a break, last year I did 8-months or so on PM cycling every 5-weeks, then took a few months off, so might just do the same in a month or two. In the meantime I'm massaging and using heat rub to keep the pain under control whilst avoiding pain killers as much as I can, thanks.

(03-05-2022, 07:48 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Going out on a limb here lol, it's called pelvic tilt. In other words, you're body is being feminized. Some folks have it (pain) worse than others. Good luck.
Oh blimey, thanks Lotus, I guess I might be getting more than I originally intended LOL
There's me just about to go on raw-female for a couple of months as I can't get BO in the UK at all! Just wanted an alternative to PM to tey and reach my goals, think I might be heading for more pelvic tilt!!!

I've been really pleased with the results PM has given me in such a short time, just want to get to my original goals, so sticking with this NBE:
Original goals:
- B-cup (nearly there, thanks PM, noogleberry, massage and various vitamins/supplements)
- Round female breast shape (alas, still looking a tad wide/manboobs shape)
- Decent sized nipples (nearly there thanks to nipple inverter cups)
- Larger diameter areolas (no increase in size at all on PM)

Now looks like I'm adding:
- fem hips and large butt (better get on with some killer butt squats and exercises LOL) 

I wonder if adding BIOVEA's ESTRIOL-CARE & PROGESTERONE CREAM would help any with the areolas and more ??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon