Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to wanting breasts

I have been taking 2x FG H&B capsules 610mg ea. Also I take 2x Omeprozole one in the morning and 1 at night as I have bad acid reflux.

I have a small issue my left breast is very slow at growing.

Any tips on how to balance them out.

Hi northeddy,

Have you tried massage on the slower side?

Most people I know (with Boobs) have one side slightly bigger than the other; I'd guess it's down to blood flow (or muscle development), massage may help even things-out, and it's fun  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> .

(30-04-2022, 08:02 AM)JiggleAddict Wrote:  

Hi northeddy,

Have you tried massage on the slower side?

Most people I know (with Boobs) have one side slightly bigger than the other; I'd guess it's down to blood flow (or muscle development), massage may help even things-out, and it's fun  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> .

I massage every day and sometimes twice a day i use a breat pump for 20 to 30 mins to get the nipples bigger.

I would say one side is a B cup and the other an A cup.

Would a breast pump help on the slow side?        

It's normal that there is an difference you can see it also on women. There is an difference in the blood flow.
It's also by me, I use an cream to increase the circulation that you normally use for the legs.
I use also noogleberrys on this side.
You can find an excellent instruction for the noogleberrys on this site.
Also a milk pump increase the blood flow, I use them to increase the nippels.
What I read the most useful for volume are the noogleberrys.

Breasts usually grow slowly from one another, especially in the beginning. It’s quite common. Massage works well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon