Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tanner stage 4 -> 5

I was just reading about the tanner scale and would guess I am stage 3/4.   My areolas and nipples are raised above the contour of the breast ( secondary mound).  Even when my nipples are not hard, they stand out through my shirts.  I have been reading about progesterone and wondering if it would be appropriate to start using to see if it will help round things out.   

I'm fairly happy with my current size (although a bit more is fine), but more interested in making my areolas larger and lay more flat with the rest of the breast.  Would progesterone help with this?  Any suggestions?

I don't see any reason not to attempt topical P cream. Did you try it?

Hmmm.... Typically stage four lasts the longest and from four to five might be the hardest to push through. Progesterone might help with the final stages a lot. After starting PG, soon followed by some other things such as glandular therapy and quitting smoking, I very quickly went from late stage three to early stage four which has now continued for about 4-5 months and still keeps on going. My plan is to keep this current amazing development going as long as possible, no idea when and what it takes to get through to stage five.

Progesterone can be the key to this.

(10-08-2022, 06:56 AM)AliceDydro Wrote:  I don't see any reason not to attempt topical P cream. Did you try it?

Yes this is very good to use for me i gives them a nice round, puffyness

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon