Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary in the UK

Hi all, I'm thinking about switching from PM to BO but I'm finding it difficult to find a supplier here in the UK or who ships to the UK.
I've found 3xUK places but they all say out of stock, I've tried Amazon and again they are out of stock, I've found a Euro site who has it in stock but doesn't ship to the UK.

That leads me to think, can you actually get BO in the UK and/or is it common for BO to be so 'out of stock' everywhere???

A bit of background, I'm make staying a male, just wanting some small female rounded B-cup breasts, nipples and areolas and a slightly more female body shape . I'm amazed at how well PM (plus complementary supplements) has done as I now have nearly B-cups, I've pumped and used nipple inverters which both have helped and has doubled my nipple size as well.
This has all happened with about 12-months on PM so am well pleased with the results so far.
From my research it seems that BO tends to help fill out/round off breasts and possibly increase areolas size too, but is considered to be the final stage of breast growth. It also can feminise through fat distribution to the hips/thighs but can also shrink the down below somewhat!
I'd be happy with a decent B-cup so if it stopped further growth that's fine, it's the other effects that I'm after now.
I'd like to avoid any major shrinkage down below so thought I'd combat that with regular use and stretching - thinking use it or lose it Smile 
The other interesting note is some say BO will permanently re-wire the way your body deals with hormones if taken longer  than 6-months or so, is this fact or what???
On the presumption that I can get a supply of BO in the UK, I'm thinking of taking it for up to 6-months or as short/long as it takes to achieve my B-cup and areola goals and slight feminisation.

Has anyone had any success in sourcing BO in the UK and if so it would be most appreciated for any recommended suppliers please.
Any other advice would certainly be welcome as well.

Many thanks and here's a pic of where I am at today.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I found an alternative called Raw Female Glandular when searching for BO and its effects and on a quick and I mean quick Google it seems to be similar to the Swanson's and there was a post linked on Breast Nexus about it and it is even said to be more potent? Costs around the same from what I can gather but like most things it's imported into the UK? Dunno if that helps you out any.

(23-04-2022, 10:50 AM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  

I found an alternative called Raw Female Glandular when searching for BO and its effects and on a quick and I mean quick Google it seems to be similar to the Swanson's and there was a post linked on Breast Nexus about it and it is even said to be more potent? Costs around the same from what I can gather but like most things it's imported into the UK? Dunno if that helps you out any.

Hi Unknown traveller, I am based in the UK so can you please expand a bit on your post with a link, also you said it is quick and I mean quick, can you please tell us more.

Thanks in advance

Sue

When he said quick he said a quick Google, i.e. cursory

Not that the product works quick. Although it may, who knows.

(23-04-2022, 11:43 AM)Sue55 Wrote:  

(23-04-2022, 10:50 AM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  

Hi Unknown traveller, I am based in the UK so can you please expand a bit on your post with a link, also you said it is quick and I mean quick, can you please tell us more.

Thanks in advance

Sue

As magnum said was a quick search on Google wasn't like a deep dive just to see what it was and if it was similar as looking at it it does seem similar and the post on breast Nexus seems to confer it.

Anyways here's a link to the product : https://uk.iherb.com/pr/natural-sources-...de=DVU0684

And the post on breast Nexus https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=30708&highlight=raw+female

Sorry folks, Mea Culpa, should have read the post correctly, what an idiot, but thanks for getting back to me.

Sue

BO doesn't appear to be available from and UK (or EU) supplier for quite a while.

I did look at sourcing some back in January (just curious at this stage), nothing in stock (other than eBay, at a silly price), registered an interest with the usual suppliers (Dolphin Fitness etc.) and Swanson EU, to date they are all still out of stock; only way to get it is to order direct from the US.

I suspect it's down the ever changing import regulations/import duties and BO being a bit of grey area where imports are concerned (since BSE), importers don't want to take the risk.

(29-04-2022, 06:38 AM)JiggleAddict Wrote:  

BO doesn't appear to be available from and UK (or EU) supplier for quite a while.

I did look at sourcing some back in January (just curious at this stage), nothing in stock (other than eBay, at a silly price), registered an interest with the usual suppliers (Dolphin Fitness etc.) and Swanson EU, to date they are all still out of stock; only way to get it is to order direct from the US.

I suspect it's down the ever changing import regulations/import duties and BO being a bit of grey area where imports are concerned (since BSE), importers don't want to take the risk.

Extensive googling has drawn the same conclusion BO is not available in the UK and seems its a combination of Brexit and the hark back to BSE.
I've ordered some raw female from iherbs, thanks Unknowntraveller Smile , as a trial. Delivery is due 5~10th May so will see if it comes through ok.

(01-05-2022, 08:15 AM)wee2er Wrote:  

Extensive googling has drawn the same conclusion BO is not available in the UK and seems its a combination of Brexit and the hark back to BSE.
I've ordered some raw female from iherbs, thanks Unknowntraveller Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> , as a trial. Delivery is due 5~10th May so will see if it comes through ok.

Would love to know how they work out for you.

Not sure FG is achieving much for me.

(01-05-2022, 10:39 PM)magnum-boobs Wrote:  

(01-05-2022, 08:15 AM)wee2er Wrote:  

I've ordered some raw female from iherbs, thanks Unknowntraveller Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> , as a trial. Delivery is due 5~10th May so will see if it comes through ok.

Would love to know how they work out for you.

Not sure FG is achieving much for me.

It's clearly very hit and miss with what works/doesn't, for me the 1st round of PM worked really well, but this 2nd round doesn't seem to be as effective, However, this 2nd batch was from a different supplier and that might be the issue. 
If the raw-female does'nt do much I'll drop back onto PM but buy it from ainterol Eu site.
I've ordered just short of 3-months worth which should arrive this week hopefully. I'll finish off my PM in about a months time, then have a week or two rest as I've read you shouldn't take PM plus BO/similar!! Then start on the Raw-female about june/july.
I will keep you up to date.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon