Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red Clover

I am still wary of PM due to my issues, I was wondering have any members here tried Red Clover? if so how have you got on, if you like it what was your daily intake.

I am also taking Red R at 1650mg per day, 550 above suggested, will drop back down to 1100 every other week.

(22-04-2022, 12:37 PM)Sue55 Wrote:  

I am still wary of PM due to my issues, I was wondering have any members here tried Red Clover? if so how have you got on, if you like it what was your daily intake.

I am also taking Red R at 650mg per day.

ive used red clover with good results but in my case it gave me realy strong hot flushes and it also raises blood preshure so i had to stop using it .i was taking 1000 MGs daily

you mentioned you had issuies with PM i also have had problems with PM it gave me mouth problems and mood swings but ive found out recently you can use most tablets including herbs topicaly now i disolve 3 or 4 PM tablets in a small abount of hot water in a plastic tablet bottle leave them a few hours to disolve the shake well . the mixture can then be rubed into the upper arms inner thights and for me this has realy given me a great spurt in breast groth with no side effects what so ever .

you can add any sort of herb to this mixture as long as it disolves in water .

i added spearmint to this mix with very strong results . watever mix you choose best to take it slow on just how much you put in your mix

best of luck hope this helps

(22-04-2022, 06:52 PM)debbieTV Wrote:  

ive used red clover with good results but in my case it gave me realy strong hot flushes and it also raises blood preshure so i had to stop using it .i was taking 1000 MGs daily

you mentioned you had issuies with PM i also have had problems with PM it gave me mouth problems and mood swings but ive found out recently you can use most tablets including herbs topicaly now i disolve 3 or 4 PM tablets in a small abount of hot water in a plastic tablet bottle leave them a few hours to disolve the shake well . the mixture can then be rubed into the upper arms inner thights and for me this has realy given me a great spurt in breast groth with no side effects what so ever .

you can add any sort of herb to this mixture as long as it disolves in water .

i added spearmint to this mix with very strong results . watever mix you choose best to take it slow on just how much you put in your mix

best of luck hope this helps

Most of NBE efforts have been topical use and I confirm that it is effective.   With PM, I have to be extremely careful,  as even little as 250mg dissolved in water and used topically, will spike my blood pressure into the danger zone for at least 8 hours.  ( I'm another person where taking just about any herb orally causes many side effects. )

Amended post, I am taking 1650 not 650, I take 1650 every other week, then back down to recommended dose of 1100mg per day.

Never thought of using it topically, my order of Red clover arrives 23 April, I will try doing what you good people have suggested.

Red clover also spikes my blood pressure, but I discovered that if I take fennel, which is noted for lowering BP in some people, that I can take a relatively small dose of RC and not raise my BP too much.  The issue I have with fennel, is that it increases my INR and affects my warfarin therapy.  I have to adjust my food intake to compensate.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon