Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie looking for advice and knowledge

I'm a genetic male who's planning to go down the MtF path soon. Not sure how far right now. I'd like to start with diet, herbals and pumping. I've been following a vegan diet for about 12 years, but not very clean. I'm working on that right now by trying to follow Dr Berg's belly fat reduction diet. I'm probably not going to have access to a doctor until the end of the year or beginning of next year, so I'm thinking of going pretty slow.

So far, I've been takimg PM & Licorice root gel caps. 200mg of PM & 2700mg of Licorice root daily for a few weeks. Seems like my libido has dropped somewhat, but not sure.

(20-04-2022, 04:08 AM)Andie Wrote:  I'm a genetic male who's planning to go down the MtF path soon. Not sure how far right now. I'd like to start with diet, herbals and pumping. I've been following a vegan diet for about 12 years, but not very clean. I'm working on that right now by trying to follow Dr Berg's belly fat reduction diet. I'm probably not going to have access to a doctor until the end of the year or beginning of next year, so I'm thinking of going pretty slow.

So far, I've been takimg PM & Licorice root gel caps. 200mg of PM & 2700mg of Licorice root daily for a few weeks. Seems like my libido has dropped somewhat, but not sure.
Welcome aboard, I'm male and staying male and have been on my NBE journey for about a year now, with some good results of just shy of a b-cup.
My regime is similar to many others who have cycled PM - 1st week @ 500mg gradually increasing so the 4th week @ 2000mg, then no PM on the 5th. 
On top of that I've been taking Vit C, Vit D, Omega3 supplements and plenty of noogle pumping and nipple pumping.
There is a vast amount of info and experiences on here, so do check it all out especially Lotus, the font of all knowledge.
Good luck with your program and do remember to listen to your body.

Hi Andie
good to see you again!
Your in a good place now.
You will get more out of this site if you do a lot of research and read through the programs section.
Lotus and Didi threads will give you good guidance.
And there are many others, those are my favorites, and have proof to their plans.
Bobbi

Thanks for the replies. I have been reading some of what they have posted. Besides massaging and pumping, I'm kinda questioning the effectiveness of herbals while I've got normal male testosterone levels. I haven't gotten my levels tested, so I'm not sure where I'm at currently. I do plan to try T blockers, to see how I can handle it for awhile, before trying a lot of estrogen or herbals. I'd prefer to do that under medical supervision, but not sure how feasible that is, as I'm kinda opposed to the protocol for transition, unless that's changed in the 10+ years. I know myself better than any therapist ever will. I don't want to waste money and time on herbals vs getting T blockers and going from there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon