Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Recommended Daily Reishi Amount?

Hey everyone

Please forgive me if this has been asked before (I'm almost certain it has)

What is the recommended daily amount of Reishi to be taken? I have been taking 2 capsules of https://swansoneurope.com/en/swanson-rei...hroom.html for the past 2 weeks now & I am not sure of any effects that I should be seeing or feeling. I am currently not taking PM as I want to take an anti-androgen for a month before starting PM to give it the best chance of working from day 1.

What effects should I be looking out for or feeling while taking Reishi?

Thank you x

Hi,

I started around a week ago the same way as you Smile . I've been taking Reishi capsules 700 mg x 3 = 2100 mg for six days now, spread throughout the day. Haven't noticed any considerable effects from it yet.

I'm waiting for Pueraria Mirifica, Dandelion Root and Green tea to arrive so I can properly start the journey.

I take 2 of the Swanson Rieshi capsules a day. I also drink green tea and spearmint tea. The usual test to see if it is working is lack of morning wood.

(17-04-2022, 12:21 PM)Kay Wrote:  

I take 2 of the Swanson Rieshi capsules a day. I also drink green tea and spearmint tea. The usual test to see if it is working is lack of morning wood.

Hey Kay

I have spearmint capsules (500mg), would you recommend that I take them with the Reishi? I don't get morning wood but It can still get hard if I try

Hi Holly,

I wish that I could give you an answer. Honestly, I don't know. I always proceed with caution when adding supplements. I read some horror stories in other posts. I drink tea and my opinion is that the tea has smaller amounts. Like I said before, I also drink and love green tea.

Hugs,

Kay

I take 10000 mg (yes, yes, 10 thousand mg) daily of Reishi rom Hivital:

https://www.hivital.com/en/producto/reishi-2/

Officially sold by amazon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon