Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red Reishi - Alternative

Hi, I am using Red Reishi as a Antiandrogen and I have noticed that I have started to develop a rash in my arm pits and on some parts of my boobs, I have been on PM for 37 days and only on Red for 16 days, so using common sense it is Reishi that is causing the problem.

Is there an alternative to Red Reishi with the same amount of potency that goes with PM, I have also read that you can use Finasteride but do not anything about it also I believe it is very expensive.

I also do not want to use FG as my wife cannot stand the smell

Please advise.

Sue

(05-04-2022, 09:17 AM)Sue55 Wrote:  

Hi, I am using Red Reishi as a Antiandrogen and I have noticed that I have started to develop a rash in my arm pits and on some parts of my boobs, I have been on PM for 37 days and only on Red for 16 days, so using common sense it is Reishi that is causing the problem.

Is there an alternative to Red Reishi with the same amount of potency that goes with PM, I have also read that you can use Finasteride but do not anything about it also I believe it is very expensive.

I also do not want to use FG as my wife cannot stand the smell

Please advise.

Sue

Under arm rash could be caused by fungal infection. I seem to be prone to it, especially since I have been trying to grow boobs, I get it alot more than I used to.  A few applications of desinex clears mine up quickly.  Keeping pits shaved also seems to help me.

Hi Thanks for your reply, it is not that becaus eof the location arounf my boob, as I said it has only developed since I started Red R, I am lucky at even at the tender age of 67 I have never had skin problems also my pits are shaved..

Still looking for an alternative.

The other alternatives are saw palmetto, but that tends to have more linked side effects and isn;t as effective as RR.

Hi, Just a quick update, RASH gone must be that my body was adapting to this product.

Thanks all.

(07-04-2022, 11:49 AM)Sue55 Wrote:  

Hi, Just a quick update, RASH gone must be that my body was adapting to this product.

Thanks all.

where you taking it internally? or using it topically?

i just bought red reishi extract from Hawaiinpharms, i plan on using it sublingually.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon