Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just another personal growth attempt

(07-04-2022, 05:02 AM)Manue Wrote:  Good evening HS,

I believe your program to be good looking for a feminizing plan. Are you sure your goals are only limited to nipples enhancement?

If I may, any suggestion would be to split PM into 4 doses of 500mg, increase MSM to 3000mg and drop Dandelion Root or Milk Thistle as they both pretty much play the same role as Lotus pointed out and I believe her to be right from what I understand.

Welcome onboard and happy feminizing!
At the time my conscious goals where truly stated but as others have found the mental effects of moving to elevated estogen levels can be quiet interesting and I now find myself wanting to be as feminine as I can without having to admit it at work.

(28-10-2022, 12:40 PM)HantsScooter Wrote:  I think it is time for another quick update.

Since my last post the steady growth has continued and I now measure 41" under the bust and 45" around the bust. They now feel like a nice handful, and I have to fight to control myself from them being just that at inappropriate times, but you still have to look hard to see them in most situations.

really i think we need to see those boobies. Lol. Plus i think a time log is a good indication for your personal goals, and to actually see your growth

(07-04-2022, 05:02 AM)Manue Wrote:  Good evening HS,

I believe your program to be good looking for a feminizing plan. Are you sure your goals are only limited to nipples enhancement?

If I may, any suggestion would be to split PM into 4 doses of 500mg, increase MSM to 3000mg and drop Dandelion Root or Milk Thistle as they both pretty much play the same role as Lotus pointed out and I believe her to be right from what I understand.

Welcome onboard and happy feminizing!
It is now funny looking back on these early posts of mine and, as you predicted, how different my destination has been from where I thought I was headed.

In my time on supplements I have realised that I am far more feminine that I first thought and in the last couple of months have come out as trans and I am now living full time feminine. Today I have a counselling session to hopefully get approval to switch to a managed pharmaecutical programme.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon