Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just another personal growth attempt

Hi,

I should probably admit that I have been lurking here for about 6 months and have been running my programme for most of the last 5 months. I have just come back from a couple of weeks break after getting a spot of what was potentially liver discomfort.

Before the break I was taking:

Morning - 1000mg PM (pueraria mirifica), 1100mg RR (red reishi), 2000mg PSO (pumpkin seed oil), 500mg Ca (calcium) and 12.5µg D12 (vitamin D12)
Evening - 1000mg PM and 1100mg RR.

This was accompanied by periodic topical application of PM cream and nipple suction with a generic nipple corrector.

During this time I had noticeable increase in nipple sensitivity to both touch and cold along with some slight nipple enlargement and swelling behind the nipple. I also noticed a significant reduction in body hair growth although assessing this is difficult as I have periodically used IPL (intense pulsed light) treatment previously and during this time I have also been using periodic epilation to control the IPL resistant hairs. Whilst 'male function' was not lost spontaneous morning wood was and male specific fluid output was significantly reduced. During the break I regained normal ' male function'. I should add that I have been taking the PSO for longer as this was recommended to help alleviate my carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome symptoms for which it has seemed very effective.

On this restart I have resumed my previous dosing but have added:

Morning - 600mg WP (white peony extract, with a reported 252mg paeoniflorin content), 520mg DR (dandelion root), 4000mg MT (milk thistle), 1200mg MSM (methlysulfonylmethane) and 50mg Vit C (vitamin C).
Evening - 1200mg MSM and 50mg Vit C.
For 1 week in every 4 use of progesterone cream.
When they arrive I will also use periodic breast pumping with Noogleberry cups.

The hope is that the DR and MT will support the liver function.

For me nipple enlargement and sensitivity is a major goal whilst modest breast growth is desired at this stage I am aiming to keep this to a modest amount that can be disguised by clothing. 

Sorry I am not sure why I got a change in font colour there if anyone is struggling to read the lower text it said:

MSM (methlysulfonylmethane) and 50mg Vit C (vitamin C).
Evening - 1200mg MSM and 50mg Vit C.
For 1 week in every 4 use of progesterone cream.
When they arrive I will also use periodic breast pumping with Noogleberry cups.

The hope is that the DR and MT will support the liver function.

For me nipple enlargement and sensitivity is a major goal whilst modest breast growth is desired at this stage I am aiming to keep this to a modest amount that can be disguised by clothing.

Good evening HS,

I believe your program to be good looking for a feminizing plan. Are you sure your goals are only limited to nipples enhancement?

If I may, any suggestion would be to split PM into 4 doses of 500mg, increase MSM to 3000mg and drop Dandelion Root or Milk Thistle as they both pretty much play the same role as Lotus pointed out and I believe her to be right from what I understand.

Welcome onboard and happy feminizing!

It feels like time for a quick update as it suddenly feels like I am making a little progress. Whilst it still takes some creative angles to make them show up on camera I have reached the point where my breast at least feel a nice, firm handful. Even more pleasing for me is that my nipple enlargement is progressing even better, probably as I'm going quiet hard on suckering them, and today I ordered the next size of Supply Cups to help with this.

Regarding my overall goal it remains a little flexible and whilst most of the time I still want to remain mainly male there are definarely time I feel I should aim for more. I guess only time will really tell on which one wins out.

Wow, incredible progress! My goal is where you are now.

HantsScooter - greetings from Southampton Smile

I think it is time for another quick update.

Since my last post the steady growth has continued and I now measure 41" under the bust and 45" around the bust. They now feel like a nice handful, and I have to fight to control myself from them being just that at inappropriate times, but you still have to look hard to see them in most situations.

Change in font size was probably due to a copy & paste situation.

You’re correct about Dandelion & Milk Thistle for the liver. This is very important for just about anyone, due to the garbage ingredients put into the western corporate food ingredients.

Consider adding Tudca, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin E (Tocotrienols) for additional liver support.

Best of Luck to you!

Congratulations Hants, that's 4 inches or 10 centimeters of new breast growth, well done.  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon